free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 149 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
1 hour ago, ByJoveByJingle said:

Talk about damning with faint praise. I project, with no solid evidence, that this guy has a weak handshake. 🤪

I could not quite work out the best words to describe the review, but you nailed it👍

My guess he's a journo with no motoring experience. especially when he says its a "small car" that makes Porsche's small and the current certainly are not. He needs to stick to SUVs

Edited by au-yt

Not a Bad comparison, but who told him it was a LEXUS sourced motor... its not

I'm sure if they could have homolagated the 410/430 front that would have also been better. However personally I prefer just the 400 style. The glass rear panel looks better than the aftermaket look louvered CF one and the vents in the front guards look stuck on if they were intergrated into the guard they would just look that much "factory".

I sure that the first series EVORA owners think all the latter cars look too fussy.

• Like 1

I am noticing that many of the new Evora GT cars shown in the press fleet have white rim stripes on the black wheels. What do you guys think of that look?

1 hour ago, xxaarraa said:

I am noticing that many of the new Evora GT cars shown in the press fleet have white rim stripes on the black wheels. What do you guys think of that look?

Personally don't like it. Think it is a diamond cut is it not?

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

3 hours ago, xxaarraa said:

Not much, but obviously a marketing person “that’ll sell”.......🤔

I love them with the diamond cut edge personally - properly defines the wheel especially on darker colour cars👍

On 08/08/2019 at 15:11, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

I’m consistently amazed how little traffic they encounter on those Californian canyon roads. Compare that with a UK YouTube video.

North Miss Teschmacher, north!

I like the diamond cut edge too,

I'm not a fan of seeing black wheels against tyres (makes the tyre look brown) so the diamond edge takes your eye away from this.

but it's hard to notice stone chips in the clear laquer.... And then the unsightly corrosion which follows. 

On ‎08‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 22:17, au-yt said:

I sure that the first series EVORA owners think all the latter cars look too fussy.

Nope. Well not me anyway, I think they all have their merits. If I had to choose just one, the current GT410 Sport does it for me.

9 hours ago, DBG said:

Agreed re the tyres against black wheels, but it’s easily fixed with tyre shine. 

30550886817_16a8e80ff0_b.jpg

Nope, still does nothing for me. I just don’t get the black wheels thing, makes the car look like it is missing something and has dark holes where the wheels are supposed to be.

Just my opinion of course. Nice that we are all different though, makes life much more interesting.

Black tyres, black wheels, black calipers!  It's the only way to go  🙂

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2d4d.jpg

• Like 1

Brown tyres by the looks of it :sofa:

😁😁

4 minutes ago, Peegee355 said:

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2d4d.jpg

🤣 🤣 

1 hour ago, Peegee355 said:

+1! 😎