free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 150 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Not posted many pictures in a while but thought I'd share a quick one from lotus Silverstone tech sent me.

The talented Mr Ian Walker who owns rockguardz (they make carbon parts to protect mountain bikes) made me up one of his splitters after I saw it on his blue evora400. The guys at Lotus Silverstone are fitting it but I asked them if they could get the lip wrapped yellow along with some yellow "cat scratches" a la the gt430.

I've not collected it since the work has been done so probably more pictures to follow

IMG-20190812-WA0002.jpg

Edited by dbase
  • Like 2

On 14/08/2019 at 09:43, PaulCP said:

Nope, still does nothing for me. I just don’t get the black wheels thing, makes the car look like it is missing something and has dark holes where the wheels are supposed to be.

Just my opinion of course. Nice that we are all different though, makes life much more interesting.

You and @CocoPops are as tight as two peas from the same pod!

I do though love the silver wheels on my Evora...

• Haha 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

2 hours ago, dbase said:

Not posted many pictures in a while but thought I'd share a quick one from lotus Silverstone tech sent me.

The talented Mr Ian Walker who owns rockguardz (they make carbon parts to protect mountain bikes) made me up one of his splitters after I saw it on his blue evora400. The guys at Lotus Silverstone are fitting it but I asked them if they could get the lip wrapped yellow along with some yellow "cat scratches" a la the gt430.

I've not collected it since the work has been done so probably more pictures to follow

IMG-20190812-WA0002.jpg

Looks gorgeous in that blue 

@dbase that truly looks lovely. Nice one.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

Amazing.......pardon my ignorance but where the.. is Evora.. 

Portugal. Great little town. Nice square with a fountain and important Roman history!

Do I get a prize?

4 hours ago, C8RKH said:

Portugal. Great little town. Nice square with a fountain and important Roman history!

Do I get a prize?

Yep you win. 

It would be interesting to know how the locals pronounce “Evora”

16 minutes ago, au-yt said:

.......It would be interesting to know how the locals pronounce “Evora”

Here you go : https://forvo.com/word/évora/

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Bruss said:

I guess you know the Lotus name is nothing to do with the town of Evora.

So they said but it was Lotus marketing speaking. 

We are staying with locals and they say “ev oh rah”

• Like 1

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

1 hour ago, Al. said:

So they said but it was Lotus marketing speaking. 

We are staying with locals and they say “ev oh rah”

Apologies Al , I was referring to alfa2evora' comment on pronunciation. Evora has to be done if you are in the area (or on a small detour from Lisbon down to Portimao), especially in a Lotus. Small town but interesting in it's own right.

21 hours ago, stephenwhyte said:

Hopefully I won’t get too much grief for posting someone else’s new car purchase from Facebook, but I just had to - it’s stunning👌👏🏻👏🏻

CF5DB6B3-009C-42F2-BC65-A4BF3D86067F.jpeg

Good for him. Love that colour, especially with the gold wheels. 👍 I can honestly say I’ve yet to see an Evora in a colour that doesn’t suit it. Makes it so hard to choose a colour when buying new. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, TomE said:

Alex was at our Newlands Corner breakfast meeting today with the car - it looks stunning in real life and the wheels are a great colour combination with the dark green and the tan interior

Very classy spec choices indeed👏👌

• Like 2

Lovely car that. Would appreciate to see more colours and the interior. Very classy.

• Like 1

Really love that new green Racing Green - I personally perfer it to Empire Green which is just a bit dark. That said Green Lotus’ do seem difficult to shift when selling - never really understood why as Lotus have had some lovely greens over the years

• Like 1

I think green cars in general, followed by a dark blue, according to people I have spoken to the in the trade. Not just a Lotus thingy.  It wouldn't stop me buying one and that the car above is gorgeous to be honest. very classy.