free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 151 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My new acquisition. Can't believe I've finally got one! 

Are we talking about Racing Green Lotus'?  Here's the most recent one of it being clean, at Caffeine & Machine. 8,300 miles in five months means it's rarely clean! 

Some impressiones from the Nürburgring 26-27.07.20 (driver corse XL Nordschleife) in the third photo you can see the vehicles of my training group there were a total of 20 groups.  

Posted Images

• Gold FFM
39 minutes ago, ricvx said:

That’s a bugger because there is also a post on seloc that he’d picked up a nail in a tyre within 24 hours as well. Hope his luck improves. 

A Lotus is for driving, pork is for breakfast.

• Gold FFM
25 minutes ago, Bruss said:

A former Mrs Bruss would never let me buy a green car, said it was bad luck.

I hope his luck changes. Gutted for him.

It seems that those who have more to overcome than the majority have 2 advantages over the rest of us.

1. A great sense of humour and outlook

2. An impeccable taste in British hand built automobiles.

b57564b930199b25ec65e0239efa9323.jpg

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

On 19/08/2019 at 20:27, Colin P said:

That’s a bugger because there is also a post on seloc that he’d picked up a nail in a tyre within 24 hours as well. Hope his luck improves. 

And these things usually come in threes.  I hope the next problem is a minor one.

3 from today 😊👍

2E08D418-A8AD-47B2-A5A2-9AEBE0211A6E_zps

C7435F5A-9D77-4A38-868B-5FAC90A09F2D_zps

AE788A3B-F564-4BFF-92BE-BC008297ED89_zps

No idea what this shitty writing is across any pics I post nowadays.

• Like 1

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• Gold FFM
41 minutes ago, mayevora said:

No idea what this shitty writing is across any pics I post nowadays.

It means that a once free image hosting site has decided that they can make more money charging people a monthly fee. Originally they removed all images until you coughed up, but then no one used them. Now they host but put the writing on them and then send you no end of emails trying to get you to subscribe. 

• Like 1

A Lotus is for driving, pork is for breakfast.

2 minutes ago, Colin P said:

It means that a once free image hosting site has decided that they can make more money charging people a monthly fee. Originally they removed all images until you coughed up, but then no one used them. Now they host but put the writing on them and then send you no end of emails trying to get you to subscribe. 

What is even more annoying than that - I do pay them to host my pictures. I emailed them a couple of months ago to say anytime I try attaching one of my pics to a Website it comes out with their watermark.

And then guess what? - They emailed me back blaming the Website I attached the photo to!! “The Lotus Forum settings are not correct” - What a load of old Bollox.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Just upload them directly to TLF mate. You've plenty of storage as a full member 👍

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM
On 19/08/2019 at 20:34, Bruss said:

A former Mrs Bruss would never let me buy a green car, said it was bad luck.

I hope his luck changes. Gutted for him.

Did you buy a green car and the bad luck was for her, hence the "former'?

Life's too short for old wives tales and superstitions. Once we discovered the earth was flat it blew those all out of the water.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

27 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

Did you buy a green car and the bad luck was for her, hence the "former'?

Life's too short for old wives tales and superstitions. Once we discovered the earth was flat it blew those all out of the water.

I never agreed with the therefore 'former' Mrs Bruss.  😀

• Love 1

41C96FAD-A036-461B-92EA-5A8751BEA4FC.jpeg

That’s better 👍

• Like 2

11 hours ago, xxaarraa said:

Very nice! What front license plate mount is that? I like that it's not in your face. 

It’s just the standard one with the metal bit taken off. Some rivnuts in the plastic plinth and screw into them.

I’ve got a narrow registration so it works well. Not sure if a full width plate would work. The screws are only 165mm apart.

• Gold FFM
59 minutes ago, KJD said:

It’s just the standard one with the metal bit taken off. Some rivnuts in the plastic plinth and screw into them.

I’ve got a narrow registration so it works well. Not sure if a full width plate would work. The screws are only 165mm apart.

You could also use Velcro - I took off the metal bit too and have just used Velcro on the plastic bit. Works fine

7 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

You could also use Velcro - I took off the metal bit too and have just used Velcro on the plastic bit. Works fine

Until you get to France. You will need a riveted number plate ( officially).

• Gold FFM
5 hours ago, Bruss said:

Until you get to France. You will need a riveted number plate ( officially).

🙄  Yeah about the only thing you don't need to drive in France is a brain and a kitchen sink!  Everything else from yellow vests, to bulbs, to first aid kits to whatever is mandatory!

51 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

🙄  Yeah about the only thing you don't need to drive in France is a brain and a kitchen sink!  Everything else from yellow vests, to bulbs, to first aid kits to whatever is mandatory!

Probably why I love it here.

The Evora doesn't have a kitchen sink.

From fb...

68453783_2595606677150434_52521023771162

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM
27 minutes ago, Bruss said:

Probably why I love it here.

The Evora doesn't have a kitchen sink.

It's under the bench in the +2's!  What else would that cushion bench be for?