free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 153 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

That sure is a lovely thing to behold! 👍

On 27/08/2019 at 20:32, PaulCP said:

Hope you enjoyed Ledenon, fabulous circuit:thumbsup: 

It was a great day, hot as always and incredible circuit.  Hope all is well with you Paul.

Nigel unfortunately had too many black flags for noise in his 400 (worse that previous years) so I think like all circuits Ledenon is being more restricted.  Thankfully my Exile was quiet enough.

5 hours ago, TonyKL said:

It was a great day, hot as always and incredible circuit.  Hope all is well with you Paul.

Nigel unfortunately had too many black flags for noise in his 400 (worse that previous years) so I think like all circuits Ledenon is being more restricted.  Thankfully my Exile was quiet enough.

Hi Tony, yes I don’t think I know anyone who doesn’t like Ledenon, shame about the increasing noise restrictions there but at least the circuit is still open after the attempts to close it by locals.

will have to see if we can make next years “final finale”

Not impressed with a video shot in square format and is a third gone before the Evora appears ... and then he says 'this is a driver's car' .  FFS, don't we all know that. Gets a thumbs down from me..

Phil           Leave me alone I know what I'm doing - I think. 

He’s not very lane friendly, and the front number plate location looks ridiculous IMO, but otherwise a good little vid from a dealer. 

To spread the load of bike. The first time I drove a decent distance with the bike, it left an impression in the leather which you can still see (if you know where it is).

A drive in the Peaks yesterday with MLOC, Winnats Pass, Castleton.

CC7B187A-A1AF-47D7-90D4-CEAE529C922E.jpeg

• Like 2

Was it your first choice for the job? I’m not sure how spreading the load led to teacup and saucer. 😂

• Haha 1

Well it's a metal plant pot holder not a teacup and saucer. 'twas my first choice as everything else I could find was ceramic, glass or very dirty.