free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 158 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My new acquisition. Can't believe I've finally got one! 

Are we talking about Racing Green Lotus'?  Here's the most recent one of it being clean, at Caffeine & Machine. 8,300 miles in five months means it's rarely clean! 

Some impressiones from the Nürburgring 26-27.07.20 (driver corse XL Nordschleife) in the third photo you can see the vehicles of my training group there were a total of 20 groups.  

Posted Images

• Gold FFM
On 24/11/2019 at 09:22, au-yt said:

Wow, she gets it. Stunning. And the Evora's nice too! ;)

• Like 2

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, Bruss said:

Must try harder. 🙂

20161021_113826c.jpg

Fab! I don't think I could ever get my 276 horses to power me to 167mph, though that is still 1mph shy of the official normally aspirated Evora top speed. Must try harder.....

Justin 

19 hours ago, Giveitfish said:

Not a Lotus, but his experience of using the Mclaren GT for road trip really chimed with my own experience of doing similar in my Evora. 

Squint a bit (and ignore the fact that our cars don't have 600hp, which you can rarely use anyway) and our experience must be 98% of what you get for £200k, and we get a better brake feel and engine sound to boot!

at !0:30 in the vid he's talking about how good the steering is and says "it has the Lotus feel".  McLaren will be pleased!  He tested an Evora GT with a big smile on his face...

I use my Launch Edition for Calais to Agde, or vice versa,  and cross the Millau Viaduct so I found his journey interesting - I wouldn't go that way to get to NIce though.  My trip is 666 miles so I do it in a single hit with just fuel stops, just over 9 hours, but Péage Tolls total 73€.  I've tried the scenic off motorway roads but don't make decent progress - and since the 80kmph (50mph) speed limit on the open road there are too many 'boys in blue' with cameras.

• Like 1

Phil           Leave me alone I know what I'm doing - I think. 

5 hours ago, Bruss said:

Phil, the national limit is still 90 kph (56) unless otherwise signed as 80.

That's interesting - the news just said that from 1 July 2018, 400,000km of roads would reduce to 80kph - are you saying that it only applies if it explicitly says 80 is the limit?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_limits_in_France

Yep. It was implemented nationwide but gillets jaunes protests resulted in a typical French compromise. The national limit stays the same at 90, but if local authorities want to apply the 80 kph they can.

There's a long history and culture of democracy working from the local level upwards. Local communities go there own way and resent any interference from outside, whether thats regional or national.  The 90 kph just came at the wrong time as Macron seeks to impose what the regions see as Parisien rules on the rest of the country.

• Gold FFM

Working! Hah, long history of striking more like.... 😂🤣

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

On 15/12/2019 at 21:48, ByJoveByJingle said:

At home in Arizona on a beautiful December evening. 

spacer.png

Looks amazing!! What a fantastic setting! :)

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Was looking through some old pics and spotted this one! :lol:

IMG_0044.JPG

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

It certainly is. I had a good chat with him there, lovely chap and local to Lotus too. 

IMG_0209.JPG

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

3 hours ago, Bibs said:

...lovely chap and local to Lotus too. 

Very local. Our kids used to go to the same playgroups. 

(I thought that there is another vid where Jake is ‘scared sensible’ by Mr Donnelly. But I can’t find it).

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Cayman said:

The Epsom Green Evora in the background behind the TV screens in the IAA Frankfurt photo now has black 19/20 inch design wheels and lives in Sweden :) 

Yours? That's a lovely colour, almost as nice as Motorsport Green! Welcome to TLF, we need to talk about your username :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Evora NA