free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 16 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Snowman,

Spotted you this evening about 6:00 pm heading into Edinburgh. I was a few cars behind you and thought it might be Justin down from Aberdeen but as I got closer I saw your number plate. I thought Justin's was the only Chrome Orange Evora in Scotland, obviously not. Where in Jockland are you located?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Snowman,

Spotted you this evening about 6:00 pm heading into Edinburgh. I was a few cars behind you and thought it might be Justin down from Aberdeen but as I got closer I saw your number plate. I thought Justin's was the only Chrome Orange Evora in Scotland, obviously not. Where in Jockland are you located?

Edinburgh area. :)

I think Brandon said to me there were maybe one or two other chrome oranges up here apart from Justin, but I could be wrong. Someone on the Honda S2000 site said they thought they saw me near the Forth Bridge on saturday morning, but that definitely wasn't me.

I would have come along to Perth, but had other plans unfortunately.

Edinburgh area. :)

I think Brandon said to me there were maybe one or two other chrome oranges up here apart from Justin, but I could be wrong. Someone on the Honda S2000 site said they thought they saw me near the Forth Bridge on saturday morning, but that definitely wasn't me.

I would have come along to Perth, but had other plans unfortunately.

Brandon would know better than me. The only Orange cars I know up here are you and Justin Chrome orange and Andrw Laing Burnt Orange.

Look forward to seeing you at a future LEGS meet.

Thanks for that Tim.  Makes me want it even more.  I have also done the black back lettering like that one so is like a preview of mine!   :thumbsup:

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Back on topic please chaps, start a new thread if you wish. This is a picture thread for people to enjoy snaps of Evora's and you've not posted one for some time! 

34260_2912-4-308_800x532.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Okay boss, good point, here you go to make it up to you.

post-7988-0-27650000-1354664596.jpg

Mine washed for a change outside Archerfield House at Archerfield Golf Club and Estate at Gullane . (E of Edinburgh and home of Muirfield.)

post-7988-0-84276900-1354664709.jpg

Mine not so washed with others at our LEGS Breakfast Club on Sunday past.

post-7988-0-77638100-1354664779.jpg

Mine at the Sir David Stirling memorial (founder of the Comando's)

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Office Evora in the snow (I painted mine black).

post-12365-0-14393700-1354787773.jpg

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys. Just been round my dads cataloging his stuff for insurance purposes and thought you might like to see the pic (signed) of the team launching the first Evora off the line. Sorry about the quality it was all just done for proof should they get lost.

P1010904.jpg

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• Gold FFM

A historic pic!  Matt's was the first customer car and that was Storm Titanium so is that the first dealer demo?  I thought B&C's was the first demo car delivered and that was Aquamarine.

Office Evora in the snow (I painted mine black).

attachicon.gif2012-12-06 10.39.35.jpg

You scraped the licence plate, buddy...

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

I know, I'm on my third plate already. Unfortunately the Evora is so rare that the police will probably find you even without the front plate.

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

• 4 weeks later...

Spot the Evora :lol:

post-1-0-94542200-1358508635.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Another angle...

296816_513472338697216_53058024_n.jpg

Evora NA

I took these ones at the factory before it was launched  IMG_9433_zpsec5c04e2.jpgIMG_9435_zps891a73f8.jpgIMG_9437_zps48aec802.jpg

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"