free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 161 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My new acquisition. Can't believe I've finally got one! 

Are we talking about Racing Green Lotus'?  Here's the most recent one of it being clean, at Caffeine & Machine. 8,300 miles in five months means it's rarely clean! 

Some impressiones from the Nürburgring 26-27.07.20 (driver corse XL Nordschleife) in the third photo you can see the vehicles of my training group there were a total of 20 groups.  

Posted Images

• Gold FFM

That looks stunning @Bibs but the previous Ardent Red / Black one looked stupendous!

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

If that is the mule, my guess is that everything is just for the running gear no visual clues on that except the obvious wide arches suggesting track.

That was my guess too. I heard V6 plus hybrid, but may not be called the Esprit (potentially model between Esprit and Evora). Who knows though. At least it’s still has a petrol engine! 

• Gold FFM

If this is the new Esprit then I am 100% in love! But looking at it that is a £150k+ car, minimum.  Lovely though. Just lovely.

Lotus V6 Hybrid Esprit render 2020 - static front

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Yes indeed, but it makes sense to stick to the "design language" of the Evija.

There will be a queue for "OO7" 0 number plates, I bet!

Yes to the highlights of the Evija.

For me the waist and sills are from the Evora, the roofline of the Evija, the side scoops of the Europa / Exige, the front wings of the Elise.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

@LeglessAlex - lovely car and shot. Great colour scheme.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold FFM
12 minutes ago, LeglessAlex said:

I think they're a Ferrari Scuderia shade, if you'd like I can try and find the original details?

I'd be interested Alex as that wheel colour would look good on my fire red Evora

1 minute ago, C8RKH said:

I'd be interested Alex as that wheel colour would look good on my fire red Evora

It would look absolutely bloody glorious! 

I'll have a dig around and see if I can find the paint code, if not I'll call the shop tomorrow and see if anyone answers. 

• Gold FFM
12 minutes ago, LeglessAlex said:

It would look absolutely bloody glorious! 

I'll have a dig around and see if I can find the paint code, if not I'll call the shop tomorrow and see if anyone answers. 

Thanks and no rush Alex, it's not as if anyone is going anywhere soon lol...

That is a fair point. Red with gold wheels was my first choice, but after looking at the reds that were either available or that Lotus would do, I decided against it. Preferred the green in the end. Damn it would be a good looking car though. 

• Gold FFM

Thanks to the intransigence of the DVSA, this is all that will be seen of mine for at least the next 5 weeks, :angry: .

238336965_Evoracover04.thumb.jpg.2d26568d8381c8e4aeab52e5101d8169.jpg 

• Sad 3
  • Gold FFM

@Alfa2Evora - it still looks good under that duvet!

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, Alfa2Evora said:

Thanks to the intransigence of the DVSA, this is all that will be seen of mine for at least the next 5 weeks, :angry: .

238336965_Evoracover04.thumb.jpg.2d26568d8381c8e4aeab52e5101d8169.jpg 

To be fair, this is an administrative issue in getting the legislation in place during a (probably) unique situation. The anomaly you have been caught in is horrid but not really specifically anyone's fault. Or in any way diliberate. 

I think your insurance company has been most unreasonable. I would not be renewing with them come premium time. I would also write to the CEO, politely saying it is disappointing his firm is being so unhelpful during a national emergency.

Justin 

• Like 1