free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 162 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My new acquisition. Can't believe I've finally got one! 

Are we talking about Racing Green Lotus'?  Here's the most recent one of it being clean, at Caffeine & Machine. 8,300 miles in five months means it's rarely clean! 

Some impressiones from the Nürburgring 26-27.07.20 (driver corse XL Nordschleife) in the third photo you can see the vehicles of my training group there were a total of 20 groups.  

Posted Images

5 hours ago, LeglessAlex said:

I think they're a Ferrari Scuderia shade, if you'd like I can try and find the original details?

Thanks Alex much appreciated

SORN’d mine today. I hadn’t intended to and have never SORN’d a car before, but the £555 road tax is due on Wednesday and since the car won’t be going anywhere for quite some time, it just seems like a waste of money. I’ve still got the old Ferrari on the road if things improve.

• Like 2

I wasn’t able to post a link however this picture will say a lot, the GUY IS 6’11 & 300 lbs and can fit and drive the manual, reckoned he would fit in a LOTUS

643D1EFF-0EE9-42A2-A6AC-B1CD85219414.thumb.png.e7532bdeb56bbd52314b78d66551277f.png

6 hours ago, Snoopy1969 said:

765340791_eva11.jpg.4f8e39256681711ded74e0e4f7e1d354.jpg

at least some sunshine.........many greetings to all

Stunning colour, Liquid Blue?

• Gold FFM
6 hours ago, Snoopy1969 said:

765340791_eva11.jpg.4f8e39256681711ded74e0e4f7e1d354.jpg

at least some sunshine.........many greetings to all

Lovely. Oh how I long for Germany. I was there in Nov in the Evora, Feb again and was due last weekend. I am booked for June, hopefully that will happen.

Justin

On 31/03/2020 at 16:53, au-yt said:

Nice colour but the music sounds like it came from a funeral parlor

Sounds nothing like the music I play at my Funeral home!

lol

• Haha 2
21 hours ago, scotty435 said:

Stunning colour, Liquid Blue?

no its frost blue (MY 12) indeed, the color changes a lot depending on the sun, normally more "greyish" than in the pic (and more grey than liquid blue)

16 hours ago, C8RKH said:

Gave her a wash as she was a dirty little bitch!

IMG_20190707_210304697.jpg

But she cleans up beautifully.

You gotta be in love   😉

• Gold FFM
7 minutes ago, MadMick said:

But she cleans up beautifully.

You gotta be in love   😉

I sure am. She's probably a long term keeper! You wanna see that Fire Red in the sunshine!

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM
8 minutes ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

I thought you were getting itchy feet a few weeks back?

More to do with the dealer situation up here and having a 600 mile round trip for a service!  I love her, but right now I'm a little out of love with Lotus. I'll get over it...

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Not sure if this has been posted before, but some guys will enjoy it ....and the car!

• Gold FFM

Thank you @JAWS That S1 looked lovely to be honest with what looked like the original finish wheels? Can't believe he did not know he had a cupholder in each door pocket.

@jaws many thanks for sharing,

first S1 with a brown int / premium but not "premium sport" I have seen I think

As the s1 has the metal kick-plates it should be a "very late" s1 ?

lic plate of the 400 is funny... (V6 Camry).....