free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 168 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Evora Picture & Video Thread

12 hours ago, 62dave said:

I have a white 400 with black wheels also. I’ve always been anti black wheels but it does look good in person. Hard to take a good photo of it though. 
I’ve been considering changing the wheel colour for a while and if anything that video has put me off the silver. Just doesn’t look quite right to me.. tempted by anthracite or maybe even gold 😀

Bronze looks way better to me than gold. Worth consideration.

• Thanks 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My new acquisition. Can't believe I've finally got one! 

Are we talking about Racing Green Lotus'?  Here's the most recent one of it being clean, at Caffeine & Machine. 8,300 miles in five months means it's rarely clean! 

Some impressiones from the Nürburgring 26-27.07.20 (driver corse XL Nordschleife) in the third photo you can see the vehicles of my training group there were a total of 20 groups.  

Posted Images

As mentioned, it’s all down to personal preferences but:

Winter wheels 🙄

5EF1C51B-94D3-446B-856E-09B9E7D12C55.thumb.jpeg.c0d5fce66aa5322fad59c37be0e5d653.jpeg

Proper wheels 👍, IMO one of the best wheels Lotus did for the S1. Matt machined silver finish (unfortunately diamond cut) with anthracite background)
238A637C-13CC-44B3-A733-3F9FCB882BC0.thumb.jpeg.0dfd26c4df3fefa9921e903427b39044.jpeg

Still miss that car 😢

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Gold FFM

Some [email protected] stole the wheels off that Evora.....  My god, what next.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Who stole your wheels? :lol: :sofa:

Aarrg, Andy beat me to it 🙄

4 hours ago, au-yt said:

If I could afford a set of Leitspeed wheels these colours appeal to me

Contact @Steffen_Leitgeb-LSWGmbh for a price direct from him :thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, PaulCP said:

Who stole your wheels? :lol: :sofa:

Aarrg, Andy beat me to it 🙄

Your getting slow with age!    hahahahaha

image.jpeg.6fc4ae43c78605dc9648defb2d892ea3.jpeg

• Sad 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

On 03/06/2020 at 10:05, PaulCP said:

Proper wheels 👍, IMO one of the best wheels Lotus did for the S1. Matt machined silver finish (unfortunately diamond cut) with anthracite background)
238A637C-13CC-44B3-A733-3F9FCB882BC0.thumb.jpeg.0dfd26c4df3fefa9921e903427b39044.jpeg

I have black wheels on my blue NA - which I like even though I tend not to generally - but those do look wonderful.  Are they Lotus OEM, or some other make? I might keep my eyes out for those in the future.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, EGTE said:

I have black wheels on my blue NA - which I like even though I tend not to generally - but those do look wonderful.  Are they Lotus OEM, or some other make? I might keep my eyes out for those in the future.

Yes, they're the 19/20" diamond cut wheels that were standard on the S.  I have them on mine.  They look great but after 9 years need a refurb as the diamond cut finish can lead to the surface blowing and any curbing damage is very obvious.  They are complicated to refurb and a lot of places won't warranty them.

IMG_6707.JPG

• Like 1

I think the 19/20 were optional on the "S" (pretty sure that I had to pay for the ones on my car 😉, the "s" got the 18/19 "normal design" but in gunmetal as standard, 19/20 in black were standard with the SR edition later

Edited by Bravo73

If you do find someone Tom let me know. I have a spare set of wheels that I'd like to out back to standard S. The ribs are a gunmetal grey/silver of some sort as I recall with the diamond cut on the faces.  I asked a couple of places in the UK but haven't found anyone yet who will take it on.

Re the S . Mine came with 19/20's but the diamond cut were the optional bit.

3 hours ago, TomE said:

Yes, they're the 19/20" diamond cut wheels that were standard on the S.  I have them on mine.  They look great but after 9 years need a refurb as the diamond cut finish can lead to the surface blowing and any curbing damage is very obvious.  They are complicated to refurb and a lot of places won't warranty them.

I kerbed one of mine and had it refurbed back to brand new via Lotus Silverstone. I believe Matt sent it to somewhere around Swindon.
IIRC it cost me £100 but I was happy with that since the car was only a few months old at the time

• Like 1

Phil Marking in service at Bell & Colvill can get diamond cut wheels refurbished / re cut.

Imho they are the best Evora wheels and do miss them off my old S 🙂 

• Like 1

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400