free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 17 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

:wub:

post-1-0-33859200-1359470913.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

From facebook!

post-1-0-14525500-1359633996.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

Can anyone shed any light on this photo I found a little while back. Is it just one of the Mansory cars?

post-15068-0-46353200-1360860622.jpg

See http://skiddmark.com/2012/10/is-drb-hicom-fiddling-while-lotus-burns/

From article...'This is one of those new variants, developed as an interim step while the New Era models were developed and originally planned for launch at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in June [2012]. In terms of specification and desirability, I thought it was one of the best cars Lotus had ever made'.

See http://skiddmark.com/2012/10/is-drb-hicom-fiddling-while-lotus-burns/

From article...'This is one of those new variants, developed as an interim step while the New Era models were developed and originally planned for launch at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in June [2012]. In terms of specification and desirability, I thought it was one of the best cars Lotus had ever made'.

Such a shame it hasn't been properly launched. Looks like a nice update. The Sports Racer is nice but the Evora is ready for a nip & tuck.

That said the chap from Lotus at the Autosport show did say that they would be launching a facelifted Evora in the summer.

Err, wow! Woza's Evora, shot by https://www.facebook.com/longexposurephotography

post-1-0-48073300-1361448471.jpg

post-1-0-85207200-1361448474.jpg

Evora NA

Stunning photographs. It must have been sunny as he is wearing sunglasses!!

Join Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland here!  and on Facebook 

Unless other wise organised somewhere else and details posted on the forum the default location for the LEGS Breakfast meets are on the 1st Sunday of the month at Mannerstons Cafe and Farm Shop EH49 7LY between 10:00am and midday.

Evora NA

Evora NA

Anyone got a giant Lint roller, that will be one SoB to defluff.

There is bad style from the bottom of the barrel and then there is this!

Well I suppose it'd be the new trend if you're an ego fueled knob.

Here's an idea. I wonder if your car would go any faster if you could wrap it in a synthetic version of that leaf surface that water just can not stick to?

Would that make it more slippy through the air?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

So, I gave my wings some LOTUS!

I've been meaning to get around to this for quite some time. Kimi's victory in the Australian GP was the final impetus to getting it done! I think it completes the black roof very well.

post-12365-0-13976300-1363612985.jpg

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

Hmmmm. Didn't like it on the black & gold F1 Evora design at all but for some reason looks a bit better on yours IMO. Maybe more subtle or something. Still isn't my taste but that is not to say I can't see why others like it.  :thumbsup:  I can't even make my mind up about painting roof black which is almost a no brainer on the red car! :no

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

I tryed to combine the 2012 GTN appearance with some traditinal John Player Special items from 1975 to have a mix from actual and past. A bunch of work but I am happy with it.

cczi2c9p4ysts7pbf.jpg

cczi99mkhikokfraj.jpg

and the side view...

cczigjtwj6lsvnf8r.jpg

Edited by anubis1

Very nice and in my opinion much better than the GP edition. You might however consider adding the Lotus name in gold on the wing.

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Very nice. Similar shade to my old Esprit...

post-1-0-26551300-1365438811.jpg

Evora NA

Where did you get that 3rd brake light?