free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 172 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Evora Picture & Video Thread

• Gold FFM

I would assume he is referring to the EZA in the number plate...  "Eza" - "Ebenezer"

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My new acquisition. Can't believe I've finally got one! 

Are we talking about Racing Green Lotus'?  Here's the most recent one of it being clean, at Caffeine & Machine. 8,300 miles in five months means it's rarely clean! 

Some impressiones from the Nürburgring 26-27.07.20 (driver corse XL Nordschleife) in the third photo you can see the vehicles of my training group there were a total of 20 groups.  

Posted Images

• Gold FFM

Most Lotus owners love a smooth ride, so Citroen is a good fit alongside. Nothing compares to a DS (50s/60s vintage) for suspension comfort. GS and CX fab too.

Frankly, all cars should have hydraulic suspension but as so often the best invention fails to become the mainstream due to a myriad of reasons. 

Luckily, Lotus can make coil and springs do wonders but they would be even better with a full hydraulic set-up. McLaren 12c/650/720 do this. 

Justin 

• Like 2
  • Gold FFM

Not much I don't like about the SD1. I spun one without going that fast when about 20 years old (me, not the car), I am not sure I understood RWD.

Love the dash design, with the vent covering the LHD steering column access and the instrument pod easily 'slid' for LHD configuration. 

Wonderful design, ultimately let down by so many factors beyond the British motor industry's control.

Justin 

• Gold FFM

The SD1 is much better looking though to be honest. But of course just my humble opinion. I'm sure they are great to be a passenger in.

If Rexton had brought out a car with that profile they'd have gotten slated.

• Like 2

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

I know many don't like the looks of the Panamera, but those who do really admire it (and it's almost a unique shape, apart from the SD1 🙂). It is also an incredibly effective mile-eater, too (double-glazing, triple-sealed doors, etc) and the back seats might actually be a nicer place to sit than the front!

Sorry for going off-topic.

• Gold FFM

Two of the best road cars I have ever driven. Evora and S1 Elise. 

Justin 

• Like 1
  • Gold FFM

Yep, re Seven but I have never driven 1, oops, one. 

I drove a Caterham anniversary Seven Sprint with a Suzuki engine. I cannot say I enjoyed it - an Elise is so much better (as a road car). I am sure a Lotus Seven is special, as would many of the Caterham versions. 

I have long desired a S4 Seven. 

Justin  

• Gold FFM

Don’t usually like the so called YouTube  ‘influencers’ however Sam’s not as bad as the rest and it’s good publicity for Lotus and the Evora.

• Like 2

Yes, I don't want to strangle him, unlike other trust-fund twats like Schmee......😆

• Love 1
  • Gold FFM

Just had to grab this image from his video. Phwoooarrr! When F1 was really for drivers with big hairy balls lol....

image.png.f9d90bfa8a25ef8089cd5eb3b466d144.png

• Like 2

Sam wast that complimentary about the 400 when he was car shopping a year or so ago, “ not exotic enough” I believer the comment was.

• Gold FFM

I guess getting free use of a £100000 car changes ones mind somewhat.

Let's see if this produces more value than the Seb excursion.

• Like 2