free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 183 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

23 hours ago, Cdm2018 said:

Was this photo shoot part of a magazine or did you arrange a photo session for your own purpose ? 

This was a newly installed light tunnel (only one in South West) and was invited along to  let some photographers try it out. Those 2 were my iPhone but got sent some good ones last night.

Each pic is about 9.77MB so won’t let me post here as too large.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

4 hours ago, phil flash said:

What the hell is a "light tunnel"?  something that puts bright stripes over everything?  Sorry, but I don't get it... 

Took mine to the churchyard opposite me at dusk and with a couple of Nikon Speedlights (portable flashguns) took this ...

I’m no Photographer but try Googling Automotive light tunnel - I’m sure there’ll explain it better than I can 🤣

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Well no light tunnel or front kit graveyard pics for mine ... It's assumed the lotus position and taken a load off its wheels for a while ....

IMG_20210221_195423_515.jpg

• Like 2

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, cdco said:

Well no light tunnel or front kit graveyard pics for mine ... It's assumed the lotus position and taken a load off its wheels for a while ....

IMG_20210221_195423_515.jpg

'The Spy Who Loved Me' Evora! Wheels tucking in, white trim covers about to deploy.

Justin

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mayevora said:

I’m no Photographer but try Googling Automotive light tunnel - I’m sure there’ll explain it better than I can 🤣

I was earning money taking photographs in the 60's and becoming professional was a Plan B if I failed my engineering exams, but I didn't so it's remained a side-line and hobby.

https://www.angelfire.com/ca/oldtimers/Windsor.html

I used one of those silvered windscreen sun shields to bounce a 'blanket of light' from one flash and another from a silvered photographic umbrella so there's no single bright spot or stripes reflecting off the car to detract from the lines, but also using some weak ambient light to fill as well .

I've seen Hethel's light tunnel for paintwork inspection many times on factory visit's & hat's off to those guys who do it, I'd find it brain-numbing.

Think I misinterpreted your comments about photographers to mean it was a photostudio facility, not a coachworks operation / car valeting / detailing.  As photos to show the light tunnel they work, but the light reflected off the windscreen in the first two rather prevents me from seeing past to the true shape of your car so doesn't show your car 'in the best light' ...  🤣

Interesting reflections on the others and just occurred to me that the new Lotus badge is going to look bloody awful as a wheel centre logo.

Phil           Leave me alone I know what I'm doing - I think. 

It's all the rage at the moment! I chap I know does mainly high end detailing and has installed this on his ceiling. I think it makes the cars look awful personally and make you want to, as you say, look at the lights rather than the car.

https://www.facebook.com/SupercarDetailing/posts/186180956628517

149726571_186179716628641_60778132589658

149598663_186179533295326_68544020570369

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

I went and joined a photo club as I bought myself a decent Nikon camera kit.

still not worked what hell they talk about or do about taking proper photos, think my camera is still in auto mode and I dare not say anything ? 🤫

however I am looking at getting my car detailed and would love to take some decent pictures there after but not got a tunnel thing perhaps get my step ladders out ? 

• Gold FFM
9 hours ago, scotty435 said:

Out house hunting today lol 😂 

9579104A-6357-4FB0-8A1D-2CC952BBA142.jpeg

Essential journey?  😂🤣

Great picture though, the green contrasts nicely with the yellow.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Bibs unpinned this topic
  • Bibs pinned this topic