free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 185 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Evora Picture & Video Thread

They're the tyre supplier to the various Lotus championships in the UK and Europe. 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My new acquisition. Can't believe I've finally got one! 

Are we talking about Racing Green Lotus'?  Here's the most recent one of it being clean, at Caffeine & Machine. 8,300 miles in five months means it's rarely clean! 

Some impressiones from the Nürburgring 26-27.07.20 (driver corse XL Nordschleife) in the third photo you can see the vehicles of my training group there were a total of 20 groups.  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Bibs said:

They're the tyre supplier to the various Lotus championships in the UK and Europe. 

Ah ha, that would explain the association then. 

• Bibs pinned this topic
  • Gold FFM

Stunning photo. What colour is that?

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Yes, it started off as an aquamarine blue N/A like mine. The owner is down in New Zealand and has lots of post on the Facebook Lotus Evora Owners Group page. First, he modified it with a black pack then had the power uprated iirc, and added a GT4 wing along with 410 Sport type decals.

Edited by EuropaSman
  • Like 1

Lover of everything Lotus Cars and proud owner of production Evora No.75 (2nd UK customer specced car by VIN). Originally from the Far East....of Anglia, I read black box data for a living so that could explain a lot!

• Gold FFM

@scotty435 I've got a mate who could do you a good price on new windows for that place of yours. Bet your heating bills are through the roof, but at least you keep your lawn well tended!

I do have to say your car always looks immaculate even when you get to your photo stop on your journey. I clean my car and within 5 miles it's bloody dirty again!  Must be magic yellow paint!

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

On 29/03/2021 at 10:54, C8RKH said:

So, I de-badged my 410 Sport. Did not really like the stripes etc. Also on all Evora's, S1 and 400/410, I never did like the Evora badge on the right rear arse cheek. I took the Evora badge off my NA for instance.

Also, did not like the matt black of the 410 stickers so thought I would try something new. So here goes, I'm sure not every one will like it but I think the two colours form a classic looking combination.

New 410 Back End 1.jpg

New 410 Back End 2.jpg

That is definitely a nice improvement very classy IMO 😎

• Thanks 1

I'm still impressed that they still pitch the EVORA 410 against the 992 , however when there are comments like the the Porsche is like a normal car, and the fact that this 992 has a PDK and the view out the front of the EVORA is like nothing else on the market to me the EVORA wins

https://www.evo.co.uk/lotus/evora/203681/porsche-911-carrera-vs-lotus-evora-gt410-sports-car-showdown?_mout=1&utm_campaign=evo_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter

• Gold FFM
4 minutes ago, Phillv6 said:

That is definitely a nice improvement very classy IMO 😎

Thanks @Phillv6. A big shout out to Divine Handcraft for the excellent badges. I know a few on here have used them and the quality and service is very good. The 410 Sport he specially designed/made up for me in that combo.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, tim_marra said:

It typical EVO tradition they pitch an Evora against another car and then choose the 'winner' as a car they didn't even feature in the test. Still a bunch of journo wankers then.

BTW Dickey boy, the Evora engine is not at torso height, it's just that you are a short arse. And an insufferable Pork fanboy.

Rant over.

Ditto, as Ive said 991/2=Camry:sofa:

• Gold FFM

For a magazine who's strap line is "The Thrill of Driving", it never ceases to amaze me that it's not that defining quality with which they select their "winner".  I stopped subscribing 4 years ago.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, DaveC72 said:

For a magazine who's strap line is "The Thrill of Driving", it never ceases to amaze me that it's not that defining quality with which they select their "winner".  I stopped subscribing 4 years ago.

Ditto !

• Like 1