free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 19 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

That looks awesome :thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Having a lot of fun on the wide open roads of Brittany this week.

image_zps982ebd8a.jpg

Turbines anyone?

7279_500735483332017_1625817718_n.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

As the "Turbins" are ordered very rarely (I think) - is this the car that was (is?) for sale at Lotus Dresden / Munich?

Edited by Snoopy1969

I like those. Since they are not ordered often, does that mean I'm a, what do you call 'em, oh yeah, a chav?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Bumpersticker2.jpg

No, just that you have no taste :)

Evora NA

As the "Turbins" are ordered very rarely (I think) - is this the car that was (is?) for sale at Lotus Dresden / Munich?

Yes! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=530210750348244&set=a.143963912306265.15587.102522356450421&type=1&theater

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

I :wub: black cars :D

Evora NA

here mine evora.

the roof and the other carbon part ware wrapped by the old owner, before the sport racer edition.

It's a LE edition, pearl white...

post-15199-0-65488600-1372251936.jpg

post-15199-0-38515100-1372251945.jpg

post-15199-0-23064200-1372252074.jpg

post-15199-0-50355700-1372252078.jpg

very nice!

Is pearl white the same color as ice-white?

thanks!!!

no the color is different, it has multicolor glares. The ice-white is a color without glares, the pearl white is a deeper color. I love the carbon parts that contrast with the pearl white.

Before the evora I had an exige pearl white, completely pearl white, end I looked like a sugared almond... not aggressive!!!!!

DSC_0053_zps19f6c118.jpg

Come on Justin!  More of these please!  Just sneaking a quickie in with the skirts on along with black roof, wheels and wing mirrors isn't enough.  A few from different angles please to see the full effect!

Looks stunning.  Looking forward to a once over on Sunday at Alford.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Looks stunning.  Looking forward to a once over on Sunday at Alford.

Hi Justin, went looking for the car in the car park mid afternoon after meeting you earlier but couldn't find it.   :censored:  You did say maybe leaving earlier for the GP.  Can you post up some more photos?

Al.

Moxie - stunning.  :unworthy:

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

• Like 1

Evora NA