free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 191 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

• Gold FFM
21 minutes ago, Reindeer said:

Interesting.....don't think they have reflectors.....got them as an ebay bargain for £175.

Where did you stick your reflectors?

Mines a 400 so you can see them in this. Got through the MOT in April with no issue at all.

image.png.e41d21eebb2ac399bcc03bfa90a0ff68.png

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM
2 minutes ago, Reindeer said:

Like it! Subtle. Thanks for the heads up. 

NP - I just know what a hassle it would be to fail the MOT for something like that and have to try to bloody find something there and then!

I'd be out in the street knocking cyclists off their bikes to pinch their pedal reflectors!

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

On 11/05/2021 at 10:42, mg4lotus said:

Great review.

Bones of contention? He says it was designed as a competitor to the Cayman but the Lotus guru says it was the 911. Brakes are too powerful for him? It's a personal thing.

Johnny Tipler's book of the Evora shows Lotus used the Porsche 996 as a comparator.  Page 39 shows them side by side and nose to nose at Hethel.  Evora wins on style, no doubt about that.

Phil           Leave me alone I know what I'm doing - I think. 

:huh:

Ended to soon but that's mucho rapido! 7.30 BTG? :thumbsup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Lots of balls slicing through traffic like that there too - you really do have no idea what other punters round there are going to do and whether they’re on the RHS because they’re pulling over or because their lines are all out of whack. It’s a proper scary place to drive that fast on a touristfahrten day!

Stunning car and rapid driver, a 3eleven owner previous to the 430.

1 hour ago, tim_marra said:

Did he bother to fasten the chin strap on his crash hat?

I looked for that too ...  appeared to slide it under his chin but didn't tighten it.   In the next video the guy wasn't even wearing a helmet!

Phil           Leave me alone I know what I'm doing - I think. 

26 minutes ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

Sounded like the expensive c/f front lip bottomed out at the Karussell. You can see how close he gets on the still image. One missed gear change too. 😄

Other than that, not bad. It’s interesting how slow the bikers are.

Not bad? He looked fast to me, we must have some driving gods on here 😄

• Haha 1

Sorry! Should have clarified....they're after market rear lights....Made in America by a chap called Greg.

Website is Greg's Racing Parts....Hence GRP.

These are ones are the third version, V3.

Cheers

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Reindeer said:

Sorry! Should have clarified....they're after market rear lights....Made in America by a chap called Greg.

Website is Greg's Racing Parts....Hence GRP.

These are ones are the third version, V3.

Cheers

GRP v3 lights look great, better than stock. Unusually I think these aftermarket lights look factory and the official ones look a bit tacky next to them. Wonder why Lotus didn’t nick the idea? Greg’s a good guy, too. 

• Gold FFM
22 hours ago, jerzybondov said:

Lots of balls slicing through traffic like that there too - you really do have no idea what other punters round there are going to do and whether they’re on the RHS because they’re pulling over or because their lines are all out of whack. It’s a proper scary place to drive that fast on a touristfahrten day!

You aren't wrong, throwing it up the inside of some at apexes and the outside of others, gotta have some stones to trust them to not turn in or drift wide. Only mitigating factor is he's going past so quickly there's less time for them to do something silly. Pretty sure most of them won't have seen him coming at those closing speeds.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ali tuck said:

Odd one out yesterday at snett with about a dozen exiges!

6FB9DBFB-4228-4C0E-BFA0-5A87F518A0D7.jpeg

Stunning definitely no garage queen there, well done 👏

• Like 1