free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 192 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Fantastic Jimmy was hoping to see you both at the Lotus in the Peak again. But looks like you have been busy on a other road trip enjoy 👍

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Thanks Scotty! I hope you are in good form. We will hopefully get across to the Lotus in the Peak meet next year. Hope it goes well for you & all involved. It’s great to get the smell of V Power and burning rubber into the sensory system again. 😎

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

We were there last Sunday @blindside - a few of the LEGS crew. Had not realised you were around otherwise I'd have popped up to say hello - you're only about 30 minutes from where I live. You could have stopped in for a brew!

• Thanks 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM
11 hours ago, C8RKH said:

We were there last Sunday @blindside - a few of the LEGS crew. Had not realised you were around otherwise I'd have popped up to say hello - you're only about 30 minutes from where I live. You could have stopped in for a brew!

Sorry we missed the chance to catch-up Andy. Hopefully will be over at Knockhill again later this year and will give you a shout.

• Gold FFM

You could probably lose the doors as well. Shouldn't do these things half heartedly!

• Haha 2

On 22/05/2021 at 04:47, Reindeer said:

Part two is up! Really interesting stuff!

He answers a question re problem that a costumer here in Australia had, with a new EVORA auto and the shift change, obviously didn't get told about the fist 1000, k learning issue

• Gold FFM
On 30/05/2021 at 09:10, exeterjeep said:

@mayevora about to go out on the track at Castle Combe -  I don't think he let his daughter drive though.

Blue Evora  - new but on personal reg, owner said one of the last off the line, not had its first service yet. The owner told me that this was his 19th Lotus.

DSCF1354.JPG

DSCF1359.JPG

Steve, the owner of the blue Evora traded his V8 Esprit and later model Europa for the Evora. It only had about 500 miles on the clock on Saturday. Apparently, he wants a GT car for touring rather than the two he had before.

On 02/06/2021 at 16:20, Techyd said:

Can I ask where the photos are from, I had the orange sticker and a business card but can’t seem to find any photos?!

They are all on his website on the Business card. You can see all the pics he took (with a watermark across obviously) then available to buy individually or in block. 
I downloaded them Sunday morning. Good luck 🤞 

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

5 hours ago, mayevora said:

They are all on his website on the Business card. You can see all the pics he took (with a watermark across obviously) then available to buy individually or in block. 
I downloaded them Sunday morning. Good luck 🤞 

This was the business card I had, https://www.scottrussellsportscars.co.uk

??? I can’t find anything there, really not sure what I’m doing wrong!

• Gold FFM

Totally agree @scotty435, looks good and the yellow is superb.

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!