free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 194 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Added some lightness today -   seat removed to fix the tilt release mechanism, lucky the wife does not want to go out in it with me....Took her out in it for the first time yesterday, she found the seat hard along the joins in the fabric. She can't complain now. Seat gone to professional trimmers.

DSCF1450.JPG

DSCF1449.JPG

• Haha 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

When I bought mine she said ‘that looks nice- much better than the other one(exige) I might even have a drive- took her out last weekend ‘bloody hell it’s like a roller coaster I’m not driving that🤣

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM
On 24/06/2021 at 13:40, exeterjeep said:

Added some lightness today -   seat removed to fix the tilt release mechanism, lucky the wife does not want to go out in it with me....Took her out in it for the first time yesterday, she found the seat hard along the joins in the fabric. She can't complain now. Seat gone to professional trimmers.

DSCF1450.JPG

DSCF1449.JPG

Stick one of those nice fake electric coal fires in the footwell and she can curl up on the carpet and feel right at home!

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM

Evora Part 4....

Devon and Cornwall have a GT410 sport for shows - not for real police work. Not seen this before. Taken at the Devon County show today.

Had a chat with the sergeant who drives it - this is an auto gearbox car - he did not like the auto much. 

IMG_20210702_120210.jpg

IMG_20210702_120154.jpg

• Like 2

• Gold FFM
On 01/07/2021 at 15:47, JimH said:

Evora Part 4....

Mostly fair but a little harsh in places? I'm not sure the comparison to the Esprit is all that fair, yes the Evora uses some more modern materials but it's also up against more modern safety standards and, let's face it, market dynamics that require more from it.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks good, bit a McLaren at the front and the rear wing completes the look .

I got out and checked the slip before I rolled the car back onto it. A couple of kids were playing in the water and asked if I was  coming down in the car - they looked disappointed when I said that I wasn’t going all the way into the water….

I was hoping to emulate a pic I took about 12yrs ago at this spot with my wife’s Disco3 dipping a toe in the water - unfortunately the Loch level is a bit lower at the moment.

spacer.png

On 14/06/2021 at 23:29, phil flash said:

Set off without my phone so parked across my drive to go in house to get it ..  going back to my car with phone in hand I thought "Wow, what a  great looking car I drive .." 

See Page 1 of this thread for it's first appearance ...

..20210605_181420.thumb.jpg.4267cd014a79faa7c681f0ba4e2c6226.jpg

She's alive! 🥰 I'd lost track of current owner!  Good to see one of the oldest around still looking so good.  What mileage are you up to now?  I'm still driving my 4th one.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Listening to some Chris Harris podcast interviews tonight whilst in the garage doing fluids n stuff on the Evora and he mentioned his original internet video channel , Drivers Republic , I think it was Harris , Jethro Bovingdon and Dickie Meaden ... Back in 08/09 anyway after doing some YouTube hunting found these two from the start of the Evora days.. both interesting and I don't think I've seen them before on here , the best is the in car one with Dickie Meaden and Matt Becker talking Evora on Road testing (basically talking heads interview whilst driving round Hethel) and then the test track. 

And this one a chat with the design team

Bit low Res but of their time as they say !

• Like 2

On 20/07/2021 at 13:03, mik said:

I got out and checked the slip before I rolled the car back onto it. A couple of kids were playing in the water and asked if I was  coming down in the car - they looked disappointed when I said that I wasn’t going all the way into the water….

I was hoping to emulate a pic I took about 12yrs ago at this spot with my wife’s Disco3 dipping a toe in the water - unfortunately the Loch level is a bit lower at the moment.

spacer.png

It's a lovely part of the world and some great driving roads too.

Never mind emulating the Disco pic, you know we're all waiting for you to emulate this one :) 

spacer.png

• Haha 2