free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 195 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Great looking Evora, congratulations Rich :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Saw it at Devon County show, had a chat with the sgt who drives it. Car is an auto....

🤣  

Actually at the time there were quite a lot of photos of it here on TLF somewhere.  It was used as a fast response vehicle to get donor organs, bloods and other such like products moved quickly in UAE.  It was fitted out with chillers and such like and again from the old failing grey matter may also have had some "first on scene" type equipment carried.  There was no passenger seat from memory

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

• Gold FFM

That déjà vu feeling is back again. 3rd time in less than 6 weeks that I've been here - this time it's to replace the clutch master cylinder which has decided to call it a day, :(. At least I'm getting to be an expert in front clam removal, :rolleyes:.

196082759_Stripdown3-01.thumb.jpg.f82172af934660ab0b4d424209b00997.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Gold FFM

@Alfa2Evora looking good!  When can I book mine in for the clam removal and rust clean-up then David?

• Haha 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

I had this, one of the bolts was missing. If you take the front undertray off you can get to all the headlamp fixings - I had the wheel arch liner out also as I was replacing suspension stuff.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Oooooh, haven't seen those piccies before Paul. Thanks. Never have been able to work out why it took Silverstone so long to sell it, but then, the wait made it possible for me to buy it!

You'd have spotted the VX still in the garage too I hope?  She's in the process of a full interior retrim that should be finished in a few weeks.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Yep, just behind your pink bike 😎

The photos were taken by Sue and for a reason, but since ours at the time was barely 2 years old, we ultimately decided against upgrading.

(partly driven by the lack of 2 little “extras”) 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold FFM

You weren't planning on adding any more to the family anyway so you didn't need them!

Your loss was definitely my gain.  Scarlet is a real gem of a drive, so good in fact I haven't even put down a deposit for an Emira!

To this day, those specially lightened and stamped wheel are a thing of pure beauty. Not even a chore to clean them.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
On 31/07/2021 at 18:12, trcm said:

I fear the same, dont suppose you remember the bolt and nut size do you?

I'll PM you a list of them when I get a moment - they're mostly M6 but in a variety of lengths.

• Like 1

On 30/07/2021 at 16:31, trcm said:

Likewise, I still have a wobbly headlight I need to get better access to !

You can access the front bolt of the headlight by removing the front undertray.  Otherwise the issue is probably the rear two bolts or the support frame you can access by removing the wheel liner. 

15 hours ago, jep said:

Good shot of the DRS on the right hand Evora. 

Yeah should really have shut that for pure photo goodness , funilly it never actually triggered whilst on track.

• Like 1

Speaking of dynamism here's a couple of action shots taken by MSVtrackdayphotos who did the official ones in the day

MAS-210804-DP-Novice-1388.thumb.jpg.53db513437f7bf65063f302c9a808234.jpg

MAS-210804-DP-Novice-1424.thumb.jpg.eb72dac346a9557bf72b41e6812b8ae5.jpg

And yes @Bruss it's spat the wheel centers out again so third attempt to print some that stay 

... Always like a challenge.

• Like 1