free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 202 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Recognise the location of the first picture. Just needs a bigger rear wing.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
6 hours ago, jep said:

I like the air brake in photo 1. I don't have that feature.....

Justin

I'm sure you do.

6 hours ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

Bet you don’t have the Nitrous can in photo 2 either.

25bhp jet 😉

5 hours ago, jep said:

Or a front number plate as in picture 3

Yes HX15LPO is no more.

Now you've burst my bubble :lol:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hibernate for a month🤣, work commitments and other things mean I am not going to use it much of February. I am sure the cover will come off in March ..however every year we get this false spring symptoms and then suddenly there will be a snowstorm or freezing two weeks 😉

Would recommend you take it out once a fortnight to keep the battery topped up and the tyres rotated and the brake pads free. 😉 If you've washed the car I would especially make sure you've dried the pads out before leaving with the brakes on.

• Like 2

I managed to drive through Peak District this monrning as weather forecast for next few days looked bleak glad I did used my car for first time for a few months on a longer than 20 mins trip !  
so I forget about the cover snap up those sunny dry days ! 🚗

10 minutes ago, mg4lotus said:

Would recommend you take it out once a fortnight to keep the battery topped up and the tyres rotated and the brake pads free. 😉 If you've washed the car I would especially make sure you've dried the pads out before leaving with the brakes on.

Yep, all taken care of. Pads were dried and Battery connected to the trickle charger. I agree I should make time to take it out for a quick spin every two weeks. 

• Like 1