free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 210 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
4 minutes ago, Doug Ashley said:

Local meet earlier tonight 🤩

B95D8AC4-B22D-4F4A-A424-C33A1E0C707B.jpeg

A6DCDB27-1901-4B08-B85A-1A1CE995A1FC.jpeg

Two iconic Lotus right there.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

I haven't bought a Lotus in 2022, something is wrong - though I have tried. I did persuaded someone else to buy an Evora, he's very happy.

Justin 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Still over 6 months left, time for at least half a dozen.

On 07/06/2022 at 22:55, Doug Ashley said:

Local meet earlier tonight 🤩

B95D8AC4-B22D-4F4A-A424-C33A1E0C707B.jpeg

A6DCDB27-1901-4B08-B85A-1A1CE995A1FC.jpeg

These two, plus an Esprit S1 2.2 and an Elan are my alltime favorite Lotus cars. 

Call it the fantastic four.. 😉

• Like 2
For the few who know the difference

Ian @mayevora has posted this on his facebook  page - at Le Mans this weekend...

image.jpeg.47201d8fad0aae0a7ca5a9d4b51d4414.jpeg

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Where was that? I saw the Ghostbusters car go past me today in Windsor. Was it related?

• Gold FFM

@TdM Other end of the country, almost - Dunfermline, other side of the River Forth, to the north of Edinburgh.

• Haha 1

On 11/06/2022 at 19:34, TdM said:

One for @jep catch me if you can 😉. A run to caffeine and machine brought up a new milestone (note, I wasn't taking the picture! It's my wife all safe!)

DSC_6210~2.JPG

What? You mean you allowed your wife to drive? And in sport mode 😅

A couple of questions. What's the illuminated orange icon, bottom left? And, are those quite low tyre pressures or are those normal pressures for the sports racer?

• Gold FFM

Cruise control.

Not going to pass judgement on the tyre pressures - that could get snarky really quickly - but they're about right from what I recall on my S.

Cruise control and the pressures are in Bar, not PSI and are a little high on the rears if anything. 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

Note that they are fully up to temperature there. They are set to below 'recommended' in the manual and I normally run them quite close to the low pressure buzzer going off. I'm running slightly higher at the moment to see if there is a bit less tyre wall 'slew' at turn in with a bit more pressure (I feel it's a little better).

Also annoying is that I can never get them all to be the same number even if I carefully check them with analogue pressure readers. I believe that the TPMS is not entirely accurate.

1 hour ago, TdM said:

TPMS is not entirely accurate

This and it is impossible to get the tyres to warm up at exactly the same rate, it pushes my OCD into overdrive!