free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 22 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Evora Picture & Video Thread

You could probably get someone to photshop the red bits in gold. I had someone photoshop the design onto the car before getting it done.

and it just so happens I have my 12 year old son sitting next to me at the moment :)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Nice couple - and you can clearly see that they belong to "one family" - well, the front air inlet imo still is a good styling element for this (even you can see the line to the first Elan in the sixties) Therefore I do not understand that (my impression) many discuss the styling , esp the front of the Evora as too smooth or not "angry / agressive" enough. In the "Making of Evora" Vid you can see the interviews with the journalists at the first "driving presentation" and one pointed out that the "not so agressive styling" is in his opinion a big plus because of the higher social acceptance - interesting view I think!

hi everybody,

lastweek i was at istanbulpark formula1 track and a local photographer took some photos while waiting on the paddock. it was damn wet, but fortunately, photos are taken before lapping and getting dirty.

hope you like em..

ayhv.jpg

2iym.jpg

a9f2.jpg
Edited by dmuhtaroglu

Welcome to TLF Deniz. :welcome:

You should duck over to the Introductions topic and say hi in there as well. Your car has a mean look about it. :thumbsup:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Bumpersticker2.jpg

Hi Snowman, have you seen Karen's posting in the LEGS section for photos for the SE calendar or for that matter if you are on SE there is a separate posting there?  That would make an excellent submission.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Mirrors in Malaysia...

1384010_10151978101680586_1493614301_n.j

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

:wub:

7.jpg

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

I understand people thinking I am spouting sacrilege but I honestly think the Evora GTE is/was/could have been the best looking Lotus ever. *Puts on suit of armour in preparation to be stoned by armies of Esprit fans*

Edited by Bee

I understand people thinking I am spouting sacrilege but I honestly think the Evora GTE is/was/could have been the best looking Lotus ever. *Puts on suit of armour in preparation to be stoned by armies of Esprit fans*

Completely agree. When the Evora does get a facelift Lotus should take a note on the more aggressive styling of the Evora GTE and use that.

I believe there was issue with the track on the GTE (turning circle was rubbish) and hence it's not an easy bolt on excercise, but I still can't understand why Lotus don't offer this as the standard look for an Evora.

George

I think that look of the GTE looks absolutely perfect! I think its looks just excellent. I was told Lotus couldn't get the GTE to handle properly for some reason? I think I was told something to do with the width of tyres? I dunno but I wish they would work on that and have that style for a face lift model. Im sure it would sell like sexy hot cakes!

Buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

It didn't handle because the only way they widened the track was with lots and lots of wheel spacers.

Evora NA

Thats it! So they could in theory put in a bit of effort and widen the track in a better way?

Buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

It would take a huge amount of effort, re-engineering the chassis and suspension - if it wasn't they'd have already done it! 

Evora NA

I'm clearly in the minority here, but I'm not a fan of the GTE look. I don't like the rear wing and I think it looks nose heavy.

With you on that, not a fan of huge wings and all that malarky, in fact one of my fav bits on the Evora is the way the spoiler works with rear end styling.

I quite like the Mansory front end though... 

Currently having an illicit affair with another marque, be back in the fold one day... B-)

hi everybody,

lastweek i was at istanbulpark formula1 track and a local photographer took some photos while waiting on the paddock. it was damn wet, but fortunately, photos are taken before lapping and getting dirty.

hope you like em..

Damn! That looks AMAZING!!! Love the orange calipers!

1983 "Investor's Special Edition" Turbo Esprit (#43/50) | 2012 Evora S