free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 24 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My new acquisition. Can't believe I've finally got one! 

Are we talking about Racing Green Lotus'?  Here's the most recent one of it being clean, at Caffeine & Machine. 8,300 miles in five months means it's rarely clean! 

Some impressiones from the Nürburgring 26-27.07.20 (driver corse XL Nordschleife) in the third photo you can see the vehicles of my training group there were a total of 20 groups.  

Posted Images

Never noticed it before but it matches the lines on the 'no back window' racing slotted engine cover.  I see it also has the body kit front and rear air scoops behind the front wheels and forward of the rear.  I wonder if that roof scoop actually feeds more air to the engine in desert like climates for cooling?

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

• 2 weeks later...

That excited about washing mine for the first time in 3 months :whistle: I took photos in the half light and sleet as I washed!  Soaked through and cold but worth it to remind me what lay under the filth!  :thumbsup:

post-7988-0-98552900-1390862962.jpg

post-7988-0-04881400-1390862956.jpg

post-7988-0-55521400-1390862958.jpg

post-7988-0-45588100-1390862954.jpg

post-7988-0-70387100-1390862959.jpg

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

• 2 weeks later...

Never noticed it before but it matches the lines on the 'no back window' racing slotted engine cover.  I see it also has the body kit front and rear air scoops behind the front wheels and forward of the rear.  I wonder if that roof scoop actually feeds more air to the engine in desert like climates for cooling?

Bit more on it here. 475bhp!!

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f170/dubai-kalba-road-trip-475hp-evora-203033/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=81#post2823153

Evora Sports Racer in a one-off special order colour of Daytona Blue. You like?

post-1-0-43422600-1391622770.jpg

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Like the colour but unsure about the SR look with it.  Probably much nicer in the flesh.

Turbines = ewww! 

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Looks like Ivory White to me :)

Evora NA

There is no biscuit! 

http://configurator.lotuscars.com/evora-s

The other brown, cognac, looks too dark. This Ivory looks like what used to be oyster.

Evora NA

The cheek*!

*I finished the packet :D

Evora NA

Well is that a My 12 or 13 car?

I guess not (the Color of the handbrake Lever on My 12 cars even with premium pack, is black - (normally) and the whole Dashboard is covered in one color)

I think it is a pre My 12 car but with a non Standard int. (on pre My 12 cars the inside of the doors got the "two tone" look normally, some cars were build in the "one color" look)

• Bibs changed the title to Evora Picture & Video Thread
  • Bibs featured this topic
  • Bibs unfeatured this topic