free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 28 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My new acquisition. Can't believe I've finally got one! 

Are we talking about Racing Green Lotus'?  Here's the most recent one of it being clean, at Caffeine & Machine. 8,300 miles in five months means it's rarely clean! 

Some impressiones from the Nürburgring 26-27.07.20 (driver corse XL Nordschleife) in the third photo you can see the vehicles of my training group there were a total of 20 groups.  

Posted Images

Dave,

Love the pic of your Evora against the building in the street. Great photo!

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

I'll second that. The SR in orange looks really good, the black touches emphasize the car's curves so well. And with the Oyster interior it's perfect, I think.

That'll be my next one, I say.

More stunning shots Nicholas :thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Good man :D

There are some stunning images I think you'll like in this thread too :)

http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/topic/42669-some-favorites/

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Got around to processing couple more from the other evening

69de791b3e7c72ee2065a54a45974bc7_zps1d7d

Shot below makes me think stretched Lancia Stratos

c0bb8d47858bf9632e3e150d0c411590_zps81c0

Edited by DJW
  • Like 1

Previously owned :Exige 380,  Exige 350,  Evora 400,  Exige V6S,  Esprit GT3,  2-11 SC,  Evora S,  Elite 501

I've never seen mud flaps/ splash guards on a sports car before (at the rear of the front wheel arches).   Is that a British thing?

No, it's an Evora thing, to protect the uniquely shaped sides from stones.

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

Thanks for that! I just haven't seen that over here - I guess my barge boards will do the same thing ....

Very nice! A CPL would have really helped with those pics, getting rid of the windscreen reflections and bringing out the colour :)

Evora NA

Very nice! A CPL would have really helped with those pics, getting rid of the windscreen reflections and bringing out the colour :)

Indulge a person whose only camera is his iPhone - what's a CPL?

I've not tried taking a huge number of photos of evil Dexter yet, but given the general lack of reflections from his bodywork I can see that having reflections from glass seem incongruous. Though, that said, perhaps they would highlight the non-reflecting nature of the rest of the car. Hmmm.

Clear Polarising Lense

Just like polarised lensed sunglasses it stops glare/reflections. You could take a photo through sunglasses too.

• Like 1

Circular Polarising filter. In absence of one, polarising sunglasses do help!

Evora NA

When will they make this one? 

2.jpg

I would have one but alas I don't think Lotus will ever produce one.

I wouldn't say never on the convertible. It seems a relatively low cost way to make a 'new' model. But then I am not sure what they are working on currently and with limited resources I doubt there are spare hands to do it atm.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi . . . new to the forum. Just thought I'd drop by and post some pics of the 2014 Evora S I ordered 2 months ago. I pick it up on Thursday, but I dropped by the Lotus dealer/agent and took some pictures.

Hopefully I'll be able to get some better pictures in more interesting locations at some point . . .  

post-17334-0-75103600-1401223923.jpg

post-17334-0-42581300-1401223925.jpg

post-17334-0-14234800-1401223927.jpg

post-17334-0-16768600-1401223929.jpg

post-17334-0-91330600-1401223930.jpg

post-17334-0-69767900-1401223932.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks for the welcome!

It's actually Verde Ithaca . . . the Lamborghini color. I strongly considered Isotope Green when I was ordering--to the extent that I made a side by side chart of the few images I could find of the two colors. They are similar, but the Isotope is more yellowish I think. The Verde Ithaca really doesn't photograph well. None of the pictures capture the color as you see it.

post-17334-0-62305500-1401225099.jpg

• Bibs changed the title to Evora Picture & Video Thread
  • Bibs featured this topic
  • Bibs unfeatured this topic