free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 3 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Thanks Brian, glad you are liking it. How are you finding the power then? Is it fast enough? Its hard to tell after a short test drive..

I doubt the pedals can be more offset than the TVR's so I should be ok I hope. Not sure when my date will be but I'll hopefully hear from Graeme when he gets back from his holiday :horse:

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Justin,

I am happy with the power output for the road but we always want a little more power don't we. How it compares to a TVR or Gallardo I can't say but I think it will be stonking when the Supercharged version comes along.

Is it fast enough; yes for the road but I still think that the Elise SC is faster through the gears to 100mph (on an airfield of course) :horse: but would loose out in top speed.

I had the Elise flat out at an indicated 145mph on the Autobahn and on the long straight at the Nordschleife last year and will be driving the Evora to Switzerland this year so will check it's top speed on the Autobahn.

Edited by bingoking

Join Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland here!  and on Facebook 

Unless other wise organised somewhere else and details posted on the forum the default location for the LEGS Breakfast meets are on the 1st Sunday of the month at Mannerstons Cafe and Farm Shop EH49 7LY between 10:00am and midday.

Justin,

I am happy with the power output for the road but we always want a little more power don't we. How it compares to a TVR or Gallardo I can't say but I think it will be stonking when the Supercharged version comes along.

Is it fast enough; yes for the road but I still think that the Elise SC is faster through the gears to 100mph (on an airfield of course) :horse: but would loose out in top speed.

I had the Elise flat out at an indicated 145mph on the Autobahn and on the long straight at the Nordschleife last year and will be driving the Evora to Switzerland this year so will check it's top speed on the Autobahn.

Yeah I know what you mean.. Problem for me with the TVR was the handling wasn't good enough for the power, and the Gallardo was just too powerful to enjoy. Still loved it though!

I'm hoping to go to Lotus at the Ring this year, so looking forward to some Autobahn action again!

Hello @ all,

my Evora (canyon red) arrived today.... sounds good, feels good, smells good and is pure fun driving it!

:thumbsup:

In the next days I will take pictures myself and post one or two here aswell.

For the moment here´s a picture my dealer (Stephan Carstens, Exklusive Kollektion, Dresden) took just before delivery to me.

Greetings from Germany,

Alexander :)

post-10270-069393400 1276724064.jpg

That is a lovely colour on the car, congratulations! :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Hello @ all,

I tried to post another two pictures I took of my new canyon red Evora some days ago.

But I only have 1000k of space here of which I already spent 901k with the first picture I posted.

Is there a way to post the two pictures without deleting the first one?

Please do help.

Thanks and greetings from Germany,

Alexander :rolleyes:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

Hello @ all,

I tried to post another two pictures I took of my new canyon red Evora some days ago.

But I only have 1000k of space here of which I already spent 901k with the first picture I posted.

Is there a way to post the two pictures without deleting the first one?

Please do help.

Thanks and greetings from Germany,

Could always get a Photobucket account?

Hello @ all,

thanks to Justin182 for the information on photobucket.

Here we go:

LotusEvora1akleinanonymisiert.jpg

LotusEvora2klein.jpg

If you permit, I´d like to say: A great car!

And great service from Stephan Carstens, my Dresden/Germany based dealer.

Many Greetings from Bavaria,

P.S.:

@ Bibs:

Thanks for the information on the account-upgrade.

I will take this into considerartion as soon as needed.

Edited by USAndretti42
Inserted links as images.

Car looks fantastic in that colour, Alexander. Nice choice. :rolleyes:

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Wot! No Chrome Orange with Black wheels photos yet!

Unless other wise organised somewhere else and details posted on the forum the default location for the LEGS Breakfast meets are on the 1st Sunday of the month at Mannerstons Cafe and Farm Shop EH49 7LY between 10:00am and midday.

Wot! No Chrome Orange with Black wheels photos yet!

Ha! There is a couple of Graeme's pics in the other thread. I've been doing too many miles to take any pictures. :rolleyes:

Will do a little write up this week :animier:

Looking good :rolleyes:

I really like the monochrome background in the 2nd shot with the car being the only colour.

What software did you use, Photoshop or some other?

Lovely pics, beautiful car :rolleyes:

Evora NA

A couple of pics taken by a friend as we were leaving work the other day. He's done a lot of auto photography, these came out pretty well I think!

post-10450-087413100 1278379029.jpg

post-10450-082965200 1278379038.jpg

If he's the expert in auto photography, who took those excellent pictures?

Or does auto photography mean taking pictures of oneself?

These pictures just show how the Evora looks like a true exotic while the Cayman looks pretty ordinary.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE