free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 34 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Thanks guys! The Evora S stock sounds nice but for me I needed something more. The Larini setup is very loud, but its not annoyingly loud it has a melody to it, I love it. Heres one more:

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My new acquisition. Can't believe I've finally got one! 

Are we talking about Racing Green Lotus'?  Here's the most recent one of it being clean, at Caffeine & Machine. 8,300 miles in five months means it's rarely clean! 

Some impressiones from the Nürburgring 26-27.07.20 (driver corse XL Nordschleife) in the third photo you can see the vehicles of my training group there were a total of 20 groups.  

Posted Images

At this point, i'm not envious of the Evora but rather location... I was thinking it was the UK, until I saw the short sleeves, and the fact the Evora was pristine white, rather than gradual black. :D

• Like 1

Come visit Australia, where 10C is considered cold and "summer" tyres are used all year round :)

To be fair, the car was gradually turning black at the back (some funny aero effect makes the rear end a dirt magnet) and it's only pristine white because I washed it the day before!!

2016 Evora 400 | Signature Silver on Red Alcantara

Moody pic of my S. Wish I could keep it this clean.

EvoraS-1_zpsd7f140f4.jpg Edited by Jack Stone
  • Like 2

But remember one thing: don't lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread: Lotus Turbo Esprit (89-11); Lotus Esprit GT3 (12-14): Lotus Evora S (14-17); Lotus Esprit V8 SE "UK Last 15" (18-...)

Had a rendez-vous with an F-Type at the de Havilland Aircraft Museum this morning to shoot the Evora next to it for a road-test comparison running in Business Travel News next week (www.BTnews.co.uk). Which one would you choose...?IMG_0167a_zps9f738b30.jpg

Edited by Jack Stone

But remember one thing: don't lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread: Lotus Turbo Esprit (89-11); Lotus Esprit GT3 (12-14): Lotus Evora S (14-17); Lotus Esprit V8 SE "UK Last 15" (18-...)

I actually thought that was an XK-R convertible until I read F-Type! It looks remarkably big next to the Evora, I always thought they were smaller.

The Evora is definitely the prettier car, the F-Type looks like it's trying a bit too hard.

I went to check out the F-type the day before I ordered my Evora. The interior was finished to a much higher standard of quality but I simply wasn't 'feeling' the rest of the car. It looked much better in photos than it did in real life!!

F-Type is a handsome beast but still has that Jag "old man's sportscar" image IMHO. (I'm not quite ready to adopt that image yet!)

Here's a link to the full article on Evora v F:

http://www.btnews.co.uk/article/8243

Quite a few holes in that article.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

F-Type is a handsome beast but still has that Jag "old man's sportscar" image IMHO. (I'm not quite ready to adopt that image yet!)

My wife and I (both 31) got this impression too. We decided there was plenty of time in our future to "adopt that image" :)

• 3 weeks later...

Event photographer's shot of my car @ Club Lotus Australia Xmas party

324799d331.jpg

For whatever reason, I hadn't seen a picture on your car before this one. I'm not a fan of white cars but yours with the black pack...wow.

• Like 1

The black looks ace Thomas :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Bibs changed the title to Evora Picture & Video Thread
  • Bibs featured this topic
  • Bibs unfeatured this topic