free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 37 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Good turnout of Evoras at the Lotus Drivers' Club breakfast meet at Hill Top farm shop this morning.....

16751404361_60061a7f03_c.jpg

image by Mike Stripe, on Flickr

Edited by the83man
  • Like 1

Having conquered his first ferry crossing on the way to the Isle of Mull, Dexter decided not to take the sensible A-road to the next ferry and instead chose a route down some obscure ridiculously twisty single-track B-road along the side of Loch Linnhe.

post-17061-0-98284300-1426362345.jpg

post-17061-0-04874600-1426362368.jpg

Lovely snaps. Taking 'Slice of Life' out on the Loch to drop off some rubbish?

• Like 1

Bibs, why do those photos get indented and then chop off the right-hand bit? When you click the photo, Dex is in the middle, but a tad close to the edge on the actual page version...

I've just put my red Evora S up for sale in the UK, but I haven't abandoned the marque.  The new one is a LHD pictured below.

post-6472-0-51981800-1426507329.jpg

post-6472-0-61164300-1426507360.jpg

post-6472-0-33876900-1426507408.jpg

@Bibs - Yes seats retrimmed by Dave the Trimmer, Milton Keynes.

@Frimley - Ferrari grigio from the 1980's (possibly older)

Good ol' Dave the Trimmer :) Always does sterling work.

@Snoopy1969

Thanks

No I had the job done by ES Motorsports near to Norwich. They are a good outfit that looked after my race car and have factory contacts. 

If anyone is interested in my red Evora- RHD, then drop me a line. 

When I see that interesting Color I think Lotus should offer more Colors with a decent Price / also int. Colors in order to demonstrate to potential customers which wide range of combinations is possible - but I have read that Lotus is going to reduce the Colors.....

The actual Sport racer Color combinations are not bad - bat as you see in the second Hand market: that lot of White and red cars s not bad but you loose the customers that would like more choices

just my 2p (or you could put it that way: if there is nearly no customer that orders blue leather...we could Forget about that Color.. :-)

Here's mine at the black mountains...

post-18573-0-70187900-1426622332.jpg

Edited by Red 5
  • Like 2

Not had mine for long enough to take any proper pictures, so it's mobile phone snaps like this for now.

16845643042_4434fccb8f_z.jpg

First bath

I've just put my red Evora S up for sale in the UK, but I haven't abandoned the marque.  The new one is a LHD pictured below.

Looking good Paul, I had a good look the other day when I was at Daves, looks even better in the flesh as such!

Cheers Al. The grey suits me now I'm getting a bit older and distinguished. lol

I have a couple of people interested in the red one, so Dave is doing something right. :-)

If only it could have £5k less on the price tag :D I'd be interested in the red one then! ;)

So; had the car professionally detailed on Friday, and to celebrate I wanted to get the bargeboards fitted! Ive been hard pressed for time, but I managed to fit it in! New bargeboards on the Evora! I was debating it seeing as it's an elegant colour, rather than some more adventurous colours out there...but it worked well in the end!

IMG_5238_zps2cnegqjn.jpgIMG_5239_zpsbyndd7kw.jpg