free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 41 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Evora Picture & Video Thread

That is my first mistress isn't it?  Still looking hot. Just don't tell the present mistress in case she gets jealous. (never mind SWMBO).

• Like 1

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Are you a north hampshire lad then?

Greenham Common is only 2 or 3 miles from my house :)

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

@Al Yes I think she is. Still lovingly cared for and still turning heads ;-)

@CocoPops Yes just south of Greenham but before Basingrad

Hi Howard, yes it's definitely Al's first Evora LE. The 13th UK-supplied car, not the 13th ever car as stated in Al's signature.

For all the "stick" the early cars seem to get, there are also some parts which are better than the latest cars. Take the machined alloy door handles and door pins for example: much nicer than the later flimsy chrome-effect plastic or (worse still) shiny black plastic bits on the new cars.

• Like 1

Looks stunning for sure.

attachicon.gifIMG_2393.jpg

Waiting for Corran Ferry

I recognise that rear end!  :whistle:

Join Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland here!  and on Facebook 

Unless other wise organised somewhere else and details posted on the forum the default location for the LEGS Breakfast meets are on the 1st Sunday of the month at Mannerstons Cafe and Farm Shop EH49 7LY between 10:00am and midday.

I don't say it is the 13th UK or otherwise.  Suitably vague deliberately.   :whistle: Assumptions.  You know what they make.   :harhar: I do have the Cert of Provenance. 

On the bits inside, it is all about different tastes eh?  I removed the alloy bits mentioned (& more) like the chrome names on the rump etc. and the rear light bezels on my 3rd one to be replaced with the black painted alloy bits coz I didn't want any chrome visible from the outside.  Granted on a red and black car.  

I wasn't aware that they had subsequently changed to plastic although I did note last time in the showroom that the pop ups have gone completely now which I have mixed thoughts on.  How do you break in with a bit of old packing tape if no door pop-ups!  ;)  

Anyway all that aside I love your new toy.  Jealous. :thumbup:

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

I recognise that rear end!  :whistle:

Really, I'm glad! :innocent:  :rofl:

Nice!

Like the yellow/gt4 spoiler combo.

More pics?

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Sure, didn't know how, but when you click the image there's a link which gets you into the gallery. There's a couple more there :)

Spot on.  :thumbsup:  :clap:

Nice photos guys. Some great looking scenery. :thumbsup:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

I've already posted this elsewhere in the Forum but I think that it deserves to go here too.

A promotional picture from the Top Gear Live tour in Australia - why they had to go and spoil it by including that overpowered offering from an Italian tractor manufacturer is beyond me, :no .

post-15502-0-14348200-1433846575.jpg

• Like 1

Few pics from the weekend.

post-19124-0-58958400-1433930612.jpgpost-19124-0-44210800-1433932302.jpg

Totally useable back seats, got my 16 year old and 13 year old nieces in to problems!

post-19124-0-58578000-1433932760.jpg

Edited by DeltaLotus

I keep meaning to post up some really nice pictures of my Evora in really nice places on really nice roads. The problem is when I'm out driving her I just cannot bring myself to stop, get out and take her picture - she just begs me for more driving and I need to satisfy my craving - and I do like to hear her scream for more. Oh yes, yes, yes.....  ! 

Can someone help me get over this addiction please, cos at this rate I'll never have any photo's of her.....   :(

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

That is my first mistress isn't it?  Still looking hot. Just don't tell the present mistress in case she gets jealous. (never mind SWMBO).

You're a love them and leave them kind of man aren't you! Here's the second lady that held your affection until that redhead turned you...post-18882-0-40903000-1434132394.jpg
  • Like 2