free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 44 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Confused, go right, no left, left then right, argh, fook it stalled again.....

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Adding some shots from our European tour:

19701137514_85021e1c94_b.jpg

Col du Corobin

20135760728_c974388b4d_b.jpg

Along road D20

20137158819_eda44cd399_b.jpg

Along Route Napoleon

20347687885_cc9e275033_b.jpg

Stelvio 

19725006714_f6a02ed85f_b.jpg

Stelvio

20353757021_4e6cfedbbd_b.jpg

Passo della Foppa

Where is that front splitter from? Looks superb.

:secret:It was one of 10 I think he made and I got the last or second last one about December last year and the other had gone. 

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

@Stuno1 - a guy in the US on Lotustalk (sorry for swearing) was making them, I think out of a polycarbonate and they looked fantastic, where shaped to mirror the Evora front lip perfectly and seemed to get good reports. It'll be an easy search (try "Evora Front Plitter") to find him and I think he still is making them. Pictures below and I think they look fantastic especially if you don't have the SR front spoiler black look.

A word of caution though, as they do need to be screwed and glued down very well as I read of a couple of add-on front splitters for the Evora that "came away" at very high speed and was quite frightening for the owners concerned. I think the wind pressure etc. at very high speeds is considerable on them.

post-18801-0-38514000-1439365347.jpg

post-18801-0-74032900-1439365347.jpg

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

I did make a 2-part design for the front splitter that I had on the Evora S: http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/topic/70578-front-splitter/?p=543762

These were made of polycarbonate and ounted using the original bottom screws plus 2 additional front edge mounting screws. The 2-part design matches european license plates and is much easier to ship. Proven safe up to 300 Km/h.

I can have new ones made if there is a group buy (min 5 sets). € 250 incl. shipping within Europe.

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

I could be interested Thomas as it would compliment my barge board look too :)  Do you take paypal  :w00t:

I don't suppose you took any pictures of the underside to show fitting?

I could be interested Thomas as it would compliment my barge board look too :)

I don't suppose you took any pictures of the underside to show fitting?

This, with the barge boards and diffuser it would look spot on. I test driving an evira in September. Following that is be up for a group buy :)

Of Evoras? :lol:

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Another from Autogespot.... This time in Stavelot on my recent Spa trip

http://www.autogespot.com/lotus-evora-1/2015/08/11

lotus-evora-c608711082015202521_1.jpg

lotus-evora-c608711082015202521_2.jpg

lotus-evora-c608711082015202521_3.jpg

lotus-evora-c608711082015202521_4.jpg

lotus-evora-c608711082015202521_5.jpg

lotus-evora-c608711082015202521_6.jpg

• Like 1

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Not sure what title goes with this picture:

The beauty and the beast? Dangerous liaisons? Need for speed?

The fact is that this was parked next to my car when I picked it up in the evening...

post-16021-0-13965800-1439635443.jpg

Is that a custom color? It doesn't look like Ardent or any of the other reds, really. Or maybe just great lighting?

Canyon Red :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Canyon Red :)

Interesting lighting then. In this picture it almost looks like a chrome red. Great shot!

So, I was at Hethel this morning. Picked a mid-month present up for myself. Given the carbon fibre engine cover @LotusFestival was an unintended purchase, I skipped over it when it came to budget planning and continued with the GT4 rear wing :D Christmas in August :D

FullSizeRender1_zpszaqobiql.jpgFullSizeRender2_zpsjpqzbno6.jpgFullSizeRender3_zpslyuddrwi.jpg

ohh nice :) Did Halfords fit it then  :harhar:

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400

I offered to wear the jacket in exchange for tools actually! They turned me down. :( Atleast I can say i've been turned down for a job at Halfords now :D 

Beautiful colour car that one Kalli, very, very nice.

When I first got my Evora I lusted after the GT4 wing, after having a seen a few pictures over the last few days now I am really not too sure. Don;t like the black wing supports and wing. Think if I had one I would get the wing supports painted body colour - then the decision would be to paint the wing body colour or leave black. Just not feeling the love for the all black wing and supports....

Hmmmm,,,, life's decisions are tough.... hahaha

Completely in the same place. This one was pre-painted by Lotus and ready to roll at a decent price. My end-goal would be to get the struts painted in Canyon Red too. But one step at a time :) 

There's something to be said for seeing the wing in the side mirrors thought :D And I can say that it doesnt look 'too big' for a non-GTE body. Infact, after seeing it on mine, i'd question if its too small for a GTE. 

OK, you MUST post up some pics when you get the struts painted or I'll find out where you live and thrash you to an inch of your life with a blunt feather duster. So there!

Did Lotus paint on the "Lotus" in white for you too? Hmmm, some nice modding going on with users of this forum. Who knows one day we might catch up with the Evora modders over the pond who've been very active over the past few years.

I really do like that canyon red colour Kalli, shame it is not available on the Evora 400 - but then the metallic orange on the 400 looks fab.

• Like 1