free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 46 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Evora Picture & Video Thread

What was going on in Horsham? Would have popped over if I'd known, it's only 30 mins away. 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

The Horsham Ferrarri event - imagine that, but for Lotus. This was just a trial one however, so very few of us (7 cars in total) and only for 3 hours. From the sounds of it, next year they want masses. This year was very much trial/error, and hopefully next year will be a huge success. Horsham dd absolutely no advertisement for it however, which was a big error in my books. Mind you, we had roads closed, marshalls direct us all over the place, and our own Lotus permit and sign posts. Good signs for the future *pun intended*

One more to add to the mix - I still cant get used to the view from the rear!

Untitled_zpsmls5pdjo.jpg

• Like 1

Dat ass! 

11988437_10153017636066231_1880757661852

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

Black does look stunning - shame they dont do the interior LOTUS badge in black to match :D 

:getmecoat:

• Like 2

I would choose the black one as it looks stealth !!!

That will be sold very quickly, if it's not already

As much as I'd never own another black car - for showing dirt reasons only - that does look stunning and puts another complexion on the car where different things are highlighted and some features hidden better.  Lovely. Thanks for sharing.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Are my eyes failing me or do the two Hexagon 400's have those "bloody stupid plastic US reflector thingies" on the wings front and back?  I thought they were shipping without in the UK (although I know the moulding for them stays)

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

Gorgeous :) Stunning area to live!

Looks lovely. Where is it?

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

I drove up Deeside to Ballater. Then the A939. Most of the pics are from there. Bridge of Gairn towards Cockbridge. Over the hills to Killdrummy (some lovely S bends there) then follow the river Don back towards Aberdeen.

The large building on the other side of the hump backed Bridge in the first photo is a hotel owned  by a serial Lotus owner!  Archie Buchanan who has Esprit GT3  and Elan SE M100 presently and is on here as a regular feature in the LEGS section as BigErch.

Great roads that have featured in many of our LEGS runs.  

Andy don't worry you will be on them before long if you stick with us!!

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

We do keep planning on getting to Archies place........I'm a bit wary as I doubt I'd ever be sober enough to take the car out........Too many good night's out with the big fella......lol

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

Im not a fan of the matt look but that looks down right mean.........grrrrrrrrr

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

Kevin Riley in the ex-Le Mans Evora. Beautiful pic :thumbsup: 

Evora NA

Thanks, It was Gareth Downing driving on the Sunday.  B-) Came 4th in both the Sunday races, at one point he was down at 7th after being pushed off the track.  But came back...

IMG_0762.JPG