free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 47 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

GTE was the original road-destined version, which later became the GT350. 

Plenty of GT4's are stll racing, along with other variations. :) I know of atleast 5 in the UK I believe. 

12036578_10153630458640586_8726038792968

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Thanks for that Dave. You really a re a tease aren't you!  I hate you, with passion!  :)

OMG, that just looks absolutely fantastic. I love it. Al, you buy that before me, I'll not speak to you for a week :fish:

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

I like it very much in the red.  Shades of an NSX from that angle?

I seem to be in the minority, but I'm wanting a Metallic Blue/ Black/ Grey one here.  I know some think this is "boring" or "dull" but each to their own. 

I can live with the dark blue with Cognac Dave - I think someone has a GTE in that colour scheme and it looks amazing.

Not a fan of black cars, but with red interior could see a black one looking stunning. The world is drab and grey enough these days, so no thanks.... :)

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

Hmph.  Off to give my drab Evora a hug...<_<

• Like 1

Thanks for that Dave. You really a re a tease aren't you!  I hate you, with passion!  :)

OMG, that just looks absolutely fantastic. I love it. Al, you buy that before me, I'll not speak to you for a week :fish:

Only a week?  Promises, promises.  Naw you are safe. Go ahead.  Be my guest.  Brandon will love you for it.  That one has a roof.........  

The dark blue colour you are discussing is Nightfall Blue and it is stunning in the flesh and would have been my 1st Evora colour had they done it then.  It was the only colour that SWMBO & I agreed on and it wasn't available.  I don't ask her now.

• Like 1

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

The GTE was originally built in GT2 spec for lemans, they built 2 of them. The GTE road cars were a spin off from these le mans race cars. 

The car above is one of the two full fat lemans GTE's racers.

This is a photo I took of them at Le Man's in 2011

lemans_another_by_jimbo.thumb.jpg.6c85a2

Edited by JAWS
  • Like 1

Nice :thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

That looks stunning.  Sounds like a perfectly reasonable use of anyone's time, if you ask me. 

Edited by DaveC72

url], on Flickr20220252028_fc38bcbe15_b.jpg

• Like 2

Join Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland here!  and on Facebook 

Unless other wise organised somewhere else and details posted on the forum the default location for the LEGS Breakfast meets are on the 1st Sunday of the month at Mannerstons Cafe and Farm Shop EH49 7LY between 10:00am and midday.

Cars looking greatAlfa2Evora. The colour combination of the lue and oyster just looks soooo good. ?

• Like 2

couldn't agree more - get dulux to colour match it and do your lounge next..... With some nice oyster sofas to finish off :lol:

• Like 2

Only here once

There's nothing particularly special about this shot but it was taken in the Forest of Dean towards the end of our drive from the Midlands to Anglesey, down through Wales and back home again. A great driving week in perfect weather!

IMGP4024.JPG

Mike S

Finally, got around to having mine machine polished and then had the barge boards and CF wing mirror and side vents added. Then could not decide if I wanted to keep the black wheels or go for silver for a contrast

IMG_0699.jpg

IMG_0732.JPG

IMG_0733.JPG

IMG_0729.JPG

• Like 2

So finished the NC 500 a few weeks back havnt had change to get on here, if anyone has me on fb all photos of trail are on there (all 300+) heres one of my fav. The good old highlander castle aka Eilean Donan.

11999815_10153620961283497_4452756479468038599_o.jpg

• Like 1

Couple of quick shots on our drive up through Wales taken by SWMBO on her phone (sorry about the fat-bloke ruining the lines):

Talybont Resevoir:

12144728_10154298844859552_2009253912571

Evo Triangle:

12108151_10154300422979552_5335425787896

A5 stretch of the triangle a bit "meh". Rest, fantastic.

image.jpeg

• Like 1

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400

Evora_IPS-7.jpg

• Like 1

Evora NA