free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 48 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Evora Picture & Video Thread

God. My two favourites. Gazelle and Evora :D They're what first got me hooked on the air (not the Evora...)! Albeit i've gone to the dark side of fixed wing :)  

Edited by Kalli

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

It belongs to a builder who lives quite close, saw it parked up in his garden by his R8 not so long ago! 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

One playing around with light settings 

P1020299_zpsueguoegt.jpg

One, taken in the paddock at Circuit Le Luc in France, which shows the colour really well and how it changes when the sun shines on it. Never thought I would like blue cars :blush:

P1020236_zpsl0s2lreo.jpg

Edited by PaulCP
  • Like 2

image.jpeg

• Like 1

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400

Evora_IPS-7.jpg

that looks familiar......:thumbsup:

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

IMG_8027%20copy_zpskxvyoi4c.jpg

Edited by Kalli
  • Like 2

A couple more from our journey through Wales.

Harlech Castle.

URL]DSC_0104.jpg

Talybont on Usk.

DSC04443.jpg

The view from our cottage:

DSC_0082_1.jpg

Sunrise from our cottage:

DSC04692.jpg

Bizarrely, there would have been more, but in true Evora driver style - I kept on driving :)

• Like 2

Seriously, I loved the drive in the Evora 400, but its launch has only made the original look like an even more stunning machine. Great pics.

Well watching that isn't going to make me head to the whisky shelf for some comfort because I don't have another yet. Oh, wait.........

• Like 1

I thought the Evora attracted attention, a GT40 is in a different league:lol:...

20151018_110424-01.thumb.jpeg.6029528b7a

Went to a Pistonheads meet with a mate and also bumped into Gravel (Joe) from here, nice to meet you :thumbup: Unfortunately the weather was poor so didn't manage to take any more photos.

• Like 1

Even the awesome shine on your car can't stop my eye being drawn to (and offended by) the pink TT in the background. :lol:

• Like 2

12027541_1056515157692143_64319758369770

Ooooo. Fog. :)

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Chuck Series 4 on Netflix and it seems our two CIA agents have a great new mode of transport. Taken from episodes 20 and 21!  Yahoo, the Evora's a film star too!  Looks like a Pre MY12 one too, no trim fallen off and looks great! :)

Shame about them damn yankee reflector thingies though. Oh well.....

Chuck.jpg

Chuck2.jpg

chuck3.jpg

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

:thumbsup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

A little old but I liked the review - Evora NA

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

Gave the new car its first proper mega clean today. I love doing this as it lets you find all the little imperfections on the car that you don't really notice at first. The thing I've found today though is, this car is pretty immaculate! Not easy to get a big reflective shine on this kind of white, but it's had a full wash, then a going over with Gtechniq. I also totally went through the interior including cleaning, softening and protecting the leather. By the time I was finished it was a lovely day, so I didn't feel too bad about having a little blast in a clean car before tucking her back up!

6fcf134b38e895725be6ea3fadb415d6_zpsqubu

• Like 1

Looks stunning. Got to love em white cars ;) 

image.jpeg

• Like 2

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400

The diamond cuts look great with the white, that's the first time i've seen that combination, very nice!

• Like 1

Pah, white is OK, but you really want this: ;)

evora.jpg

Red does look amazing, @Sizona old Evora looked the nuts! Shame my old phone camera could not do the red justice

image.jpeg

Although my favourite has to be .... :D 

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Oh yes, MSG and red interior - my god, I had to go and get some tissues just then.....  Lovely car. If I was in the market for an Evora 400 - that would be the scheme....

• Like 1