free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 49 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Evora Picture & Video Thread

That would have been my car had the, non Lotus, dealer not been such a cock ?

Stunning car.

image.jpeg

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I really, REALLY wanted the new green SR that was at Southampton, but only noticed it after it sold somehow! :(

This is Ansar Ali's old car but with black interior, just missed out on this one.

image.jpeg

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400

Chris, If it's the dealer I think, Wales somewhere, I wanted to buy the car, tried to get a response from the dealer, failed, so bought the red one I have. I sometimes wonder how these guys stay in business.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

1 minute ago, C8RKH said:

Chris, If it's the dealer I think, Wales somewhere, I wanted to buy the car, tried to get a response from the dealer, failed, so bought the red one I have. I sometimes wonder how these guys stay in business.

Yes in Cardiff. I went to see the car back in August '14 and he paid me no attention, when I went to ask about the car the first thing he said to me was "it's sold" then went back to what he was doing. As I walked away deflated he then said he was expecting a deposit any time unless I wanted to put one on it there and then! I was not even allowed to sit in it!

Wow, as I said Chris, don;t know how they stay in business and yes, that's the dealer. I'd have bought it unseen but hey ho, love my current red one. I hope you went back in your Evora and said, "glad you sold the green one, I bought this instead!"....  Maybe he was trained by Porsche, hence the attitude?

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

Dexter is hanging on by the skin of his sexy ass to the title of being the only full matt black painted Evora S in the world. Recently he demanded his own Instagram profile, being such a camera whore, so I've helped him out with it.

Follow him at http://www.instagram.com/lotusdex or look up 'lotusdex' on your Instagram app. Outrageous. :o

Lilliesleaf.jpg

:ph34r:

box-of-chalk.jpg

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Just needs those silver L O T U S letters turning to red - ooooh, that'd be a right wicked arse then.....! 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

Just needs those silver L O T U S letters turning to red - ooooh, that'd be a right wicked arse then.....! 

If we could get red plates instead of yellow ones on the back, I'd go for it. Kinda like the silver though. I think the B&C matt black Evoras (with the shiny roof) have black lettering on the back. I think that looks a bit shite on the matt black; but yeah red would be awesome! My OCD would never be able to look at it clashing with the yellow number plate though :(

Your car has too much colour as it is, you should swap your red calipers for my black ones.........and save me the cost of mine going in December 12th to be repainted. :D

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Colin G said:

.... red calipers for my black ones.........and save me the cost of mine going in December 12th to be repainted. :D

Been thinking about this myself :D 

43 minutes ago, Colin G said:

Your car has too much colour as it is, you should swap your red calipers for my black ones.........and save me the cost of mine going in December 12th to be repainted. :D

Ah well you see I love the red calipers! On the side they're ok as a hint of colour as not clashing with anything else - like the monstrosity of the rear numberplate.

Seriously thinking about enquiring about red lettering for the back LOTUS and EVORA S now though :o

:ph34r:

seven.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

Colin, where are you getting your calipers done? Best place I found was Nottingham but it's a bitch of a distance for me.

Craig Moncreiff is taking care of it for me. It's not too bad for me with working away, I drop it off one weekend then collect on the way home the following, no fun time lost!

On 11/22/2015, 5:08:25, internets said:

Yes in Cardiff. I went to see the car back in August '14 and he paid me no attention, when I went to ask about the car the first thing he said to me was "it's sold" then went back to what he was doing. As I walked away deflated he then said he was expecting a deposit any time unless I wanted to put one on it there and then! I was not even allowed to sit in it!

I believe this firm made it onto Watchdog last night! 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b06r03k9/watchdog-series-36-episode-7 (from 11:30 mins in). 

Evora NA

Wow, that was quite horrific watching and I'm actually really glad now he did not respond when I wanted to buy that Evora. A gillette moment..

11 hours ago, Stuno1 said:

There are many like it but this one is mine! So after cleaning the car I am finally putting up some pics. Nothing new for you chaps but I love it! I have the splitter going on in December as well so excited for that. Can't stop smiling. Opening the garage door has never been so much fun!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Stu, looks like you missed a bit when cleaning. Ah shucks, well, never mind, still looks great.... :)

• Like 1