free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 52 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Evora Picture & Video Thread

14 hours ago, DanChantler said:

Bro in law took this today before sampling what the Evora has to offer. He has a M4 and could never understand why I avoided Caymans, M cars for this. Now having driven it, he gets it. He has even asked if I wanted to swap one weekend. I'm still laughing now....

Love his pic thou

image.jpeg

That looks wicked. Lovely. Nice light interior too. Hmmm.....

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
42 minutes ago, Colin G said:

There's something about the more top down views of the Evora that make it look much more supercar. :thumbsup:

Agree with this. It almost outshines the gorgeous Vauxhall behind.

Loving all the high level pics! The two from directly above are particularly droolworthy!

That last picture could well have been the last one I ever took of the car looking like that nice! Shortly after, I went for a drive and came swiftly up behind a van on a dual carriageway. I pulled into the right hand lane to overtake, just at the very moment he decided to pull over into the same lane in preparation for a roundabout a long way ahead. He just didn't see me coming at all, but the reassuring pulsing sensation of the ABS prevented any unpleasantness and I ended up passing him without incident on the left lane. No harm done.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Colin G said:

Loving all the high level pics! The two from directly above are particularly droolworthy!

Would be gantastic to have a similar picture of your Scarlet 400 Colin. Any balconies in Fife you can park under? ;)

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

After a fair bit of use and ppf now on the front bumper and head lights. The car is clean and tucked away on trickle charge for a bit. The weather has definitely turned! 

image.jpeg

35 minutes ago, Stuno1 said:

After a fair bit of use and ppf now on the front bumper and head lights. The car is clean and tucked away on trickle charge for a bit. The weather has definitely turned! 

image.jpeg

Looks like a shite job on the ppf Stu. I'd be asking for it to be redone . Maybe some heat from a hairdryer will smooth it down?  :devil:

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Did look in to one but spoke with the detailer I use and he said grit gets trapped underneath and can scratch the car meaning more detailing needed. He recommends using these disposable ones. 

That only really happens on outdoor covers that are moved by the wind and it's put on a dirty car, which isn't recommended. Doesn't happen at all with an indoor cover. Plastic isn't exactly breathable so make sure you car is bone dry before you put one of them on or stick a dehumidifier in the garage or silica inside the car if you're planning on leaving it a while. 

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

Indeed. 100% dry and a very very light material. Indoor cover may be the answer at some stage. 

• Like 1

A pair of tights and some silica cat litter is only a fiver, no harm in doing that and leaving it in the footwell. :)

Evora NA