free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 8 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

This one is 3 days old :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
304276_10150391494670586_316152870585_10532778_1257721370_n.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 4 weeks later...

Your car looks spectacular ! Don't worry about how to view the pics, it's ok.

But if you would have some new ones to share please do as a red Evora is just so beautiful. Some of us have a long wait ahead before we can drive our own Evora so nice pictures are always appreciated !

I went for a drive in the Bernese alps this morning. Spectacular roads and colours.

The Evora was as good as ever. It is such a perfect combination of grand tourer and agile and precise beast in the twisties. I can't think of a car I would rather be driving on such roads. The normally aspirated V6 with the close ratio gearbox and the stage 1 performance exhaust is just perfect. At 17,000 kms it's now giving all its potential. Ample power and torque, soundtrack to match. pure driving bliss

post-12443-0-79982900-1319996182.jpg

Edited by Anthony27

Stunning :thumbsup:

Evora NA

Presenting the prettiest car in Northern Germany!

Nice car. Are you also on one of the German forums (yellow or black one)?

Going to drive through the winter? Just swapped the Pirelli Corsas against Michelin Pilot Alpin on standard rims, they drive OK, although the standard size is quite narrow compared to the Corsas...

:thumbup: Very nice!

Evora NA

:lol: Good skills!

Evora NA

Picture353.jpg

I think the sat nav screen is best placed in the dashboard, although your may work better.

Simon Cowell in an Evora at the LA Auto Show.

post-1-0-20292500-1322046847.jpg

Evora NA

DVR, Chrome Orange is still available on the Evora MY2012 as it is an Elise color. The price is the same as Premium paint.

@Justin, there is Sienna Brown and Autumn Bronze, not the same color.

;)

Elise R 07 - Europa SE 2008 - 2Eleven GT4 - Evora N/A - Evora S - Evora S SR - Evora GT430 Sport

Yes, I know that, officially it isn't though. The same for the S brake calipers in red, you want black, you get black. But not officially.

In fact, at the premium paint price you can order almost any color you like. Porsche viper green or turquoise blue are great colors on the Evora.

Justin,

That must be killing you mate! Now it looks like a proper car and not a townie special! Ha ha.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

• Bibs changed the title to Evora Picture & Video Thread
  • Bibs featured this topic
  • Bibs unfeatured this topic
  • Bibs unpinned this topic
  • Bibs pinned this topic