free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 88 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Evora Picture & Video Thread

On 3 September 2016 at 07:05, JG220 said:

Lovely!

Cripps, shall we do this next year?

You should, I can recommend the roads around the Tyrol area which are awesome and some more great driving between Imst and Lake Vomo today. Also looking forward to the next stage on Tursday as we go to Grindelwald  taking in the Gottard, Furka and Grimsel passes.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Who said a Lotus is not practical. i mean, Esprit's can carry ski's, but Evora's and Elise's can carry bikes!

seasucker 3.jpg

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

Not a brill idea with the world's thinnest roof on the Evora though! 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Nice bridge. :thumbup: 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Sigh............... That's REAALLYYY good.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

That is a beautiful pic, mind if I share it on our facebook page please @chylld?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

1 hour ago, Bibs said:

That is a beautiful pic, mind if I share it on our facebook page please @chylld?

Go nuts :)

• Like 1

2016 Evora 400 | Signature Silver on Red Alcantara

11 hours ago, ramjet said:

Nice bridge. :thumbup: 

Thanks - I think they'd both look better in Motorsports Green though :)

• Like 1

On ‎04‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 00:00, Colin G said:

Glencoe Andrew? Was thinking about heading there this week (if that's where your photo is) Oh the luxury of two weeks off with nothing better to do. Scotland is winning this thread. :thumbsup:

BEWARE! - Advance warning - I'm heading to Mallaig and back tomorrow so keep all your fluffy little kittens away from the roads. If I can stop driving long enough, I might even manage to fire off a pic or 2 en route,  :P .

• Like 2

Lovely.

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

@PaulCP

These pics have got my memory bank working overtime. 

A few years back (in the twilight period of my many Alfa ownerships), we spent a week zig-zagging along the Alps in a 159, starting at the Col de Turini and ending up at the Grossglockner. You've now got me itching to do it all again in the Evora, :thumbsup: .

Same bit of the Maloja from a slightly different angle.............

Maloja Pass.jpg

• Like 1

A few of us are quite seriously talking about a V6 tour next year :lol:

2 Exige V6s, couple of Evora.

• Like 2

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Truly, utterly epic, I love it up there. When you mentioned it yesterday David I thought you meant you were heading up in the lorry, I would've taken a run up with you!

11 minutes ago, Colin G said:

Truly, utterly epic, I love it up there. When you mentioned it yesterday David I thought you meant you were heading up in the lorry, I would've taken a run up with you!

Note to self: Make intentions clearer next time. Sorry, Colin. :blush: 

A 2 Evora mini-convoy would have stopped traffic, judging by the reactions my solo appearance created. Even the cop in the layby at the southern end of Glencoe lowered the speed gun from in front of his eyes so he could watch me drive past, :thumbsup:  - just as well he wasn't a couple of miles further back, :whistle:.

• Like 1

Ah never mind bud, I'm planning on heading up there next week anyway while the Mrs is in Canada, no one to tell me off. :lol:

• Like 1