free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 91 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Nice.

I bought this plate off dvla a few weeks back. Had a plate made to test it out and decided to cancel as I wasn't 100% sure. It'll be back on sale now if anyone is interested - only £250.

4DD6A998-7FFD-40A8-82DE-CD4BA47A4D05_zps

Edited by mik
  • Like 2

I'm over at Nottingham Lotus today for my running in service. Whist the car is up on the ramps with wheels off I decided to grab some photos of less seen parts of the car.

If people are interested in seeing any specific parts let me know in the next couple of hours and I'll see what I can do.

IMAG0640.jpg

IMAG0641.jpg

IMAG0644.jpg

IMAG0645.jpg

IMAG0648.jpg

IMAG0643.jpg

IMAG0646.jpg

• Like 1

Inside of cylinder 4 please :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

:lol:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

5 hours ago, pickle said:

If you're sure....  here it is :P

IMAG0649.jpg

I think this needs a de-coke!

Join Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland here!  and on Facebook 

Unless other wise organised somewhere else and details posted on the forum the default location for the LEGS Breakfast meets are on the 1st Sunday of the month at Mannerstons Cafe and Farm Shop EH49 7LY between 10:00am and midday.

Glad to see it being used.

how did it compare to your friends porsches?

seat creak really well illustrated there :lol: exactly same as mine, more a metallic graunching clicking creak than a squeaky creak.

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

The 2 guys driving the RSs are both very quick drivers.. this is them there in July ( https://youtu.be/WqmX1oRVeYI ) , one has raced at the 'ring previously so that was the main reason to take the Evora.. learning the track and also not trying to get carried away trying to keep up. The Evora was brilliant, nice and compliant without ever really feeling underdamped. Stickier tyres might be good for next time and although not about lap times I was pretty pleased with an 8:39  btg first time there (the last part of the lap on the vid). Had a local instructor for a bit 1st and 2nd mornings, also Arun helped with directions and lines. Following a driver you trust is a great way to learn.

I agree :thumbup:

We had our first visit to Austria for 3 days of driving with a local Lotus group before going onwards to Switzerland via Italy and though it was amazing. We will definitely be going back there and then probably on to the Dolomites :driving:

On 10/5/2016 at 21:45, Evorasteve said:

image.jpeg

So many people both on here and facebook talk about the unsuitability of the Evora as a "flagship" car, but considering it was never designed to be a "Supercar"... it doesn't half look at home in that group

• Like 1

James Martin (JayEmm)
Director of Photography & Car Enthusiast

Follow my Lotus adventure online! www.jayemm.com

Small pleasures! Since I have had the Evora it has sat outside round the side of the house that is away from view.

I've got two big single garages. The one attached to the house I had set up as a workshop and the other separate one as a storeroom. A bit of cleaning, tidying, chucking stuff away (still a load more to do) and the garage I use as a bike workshop now can house a car so the Evora can live inside. This is the best one to use as it's actually heated. I'd love to paint the floor and walls and get some proper fitted storage but we're just renting this place while we work out exactly where we want to live.

IMG_0071.JPG

Edited by Benmac
  • Like 1

Crap photo but I was shifting cars around the other day and couldn't help but take a quick pic. I need to get all three together, but my driveway is getting rather full

lotuses2786.jpg

James Martin (JayEmm)
Director of Photography & Car Enthusiast

Follow my Lotus adventure online! www.jayemm.com