free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 92 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Your bottom picture is stunning Mr. Bruss!   :o

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

Smartonion - lovely colour and lighting. B-)

bruss - very nice :)

2 hours ago, Colin G said:

I wonder if they'll ever shift that car?

Indeed, Matt black doesn't do it for me. At all. On any car.

• Like 1

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

11 hours ago, Colin G said:

I wonder if they'll ever shift that car?

It looks pretty mean in the flesh, but I bet it shows up any dirt or blemishes like anything and the matt look is just a bit too 'aftermarket' for me.

Particularly when you can get a 400 for only £10k more...

IMG_1180.JPGGot my barge boards fitted and I have to say it adds a lot of visual presence to the car. Makes the car look wider and less 'tucked in' around the sides. They are bonded to the car to avoid drilling any holes which is great. A mod I was not originally sold on but love them. 

IMG_1179.JPG

IMG_1182.JPG

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Stuno1 said:

IMG_1180.JPGGot my barge boards fitted and I have to say it adds a lot of visual presence to the car. Makes the car look wider and less 'tucked in' around the sides. They are bonded to the car to avoid drilling any holes which is great. A mod I was not originally sold on but love them. 

IMG_1179.JPG

IMG_1182.JPG

Are these the ones from the uk based sa motorsports?  did they do you the front lip too? it looks awesome

The splitter was made by a forum member in a group buy. The the boards are indeed from sa and I think compliment the splitter and diffuser really well.

The guys fitting the barge boards said the holes were where the chassi was! As such not ideal. As they are bonded not an issue but speak with fitters if you buy them.

• Like 1

@Stuno1 is absolutely correct. The front and rear holes use existing fitting points but care needs to be taken with the ones along the length since any over enthusiastic drilling could penetrate into the chassis. I also had mine fitted in a way which could be easily reversed if I decided against them.

i have found that getting in & out of the car in tight spaces results in ankle bone being grazed on the board if not careful

18 minutes ago, PaulCP said:

@Stuno1 is absolutely correct. The front and rear holes use existing fitting points but care needs to be taken with the ones along the length since any over enthusiastic drilling could penetrate into the chassis. I also had mine fitted in a way which could be easily reversed if I decided against them.

i have found that getting in & out of the car in tight spaces results in ankle bone being grazed on the board if not careful

Agreed! Noticed today I makes getting in and out a little more awkward. 

That's a stunning picture @Colin G and like you I feel blessed and extremely privileged to live in Scotland - such wonderful scenery and roads.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

Have a few days off in a couple of weeks so planning to head up there then Andy. Right now I'm just glad I'm flying home in a few hours and I'll actually get to use the 400 this weekend! :o

• Like 1

Body coloured might be better?

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel