free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 93 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Doh! Too many Colin X with 400s :lol:

Was thinking of Colin P (Racing Green).

in which case, good idea with Red :lol:

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

That works really well in red. You'd have to get the red stiching added as well though to finish it off which could prove expensive!

Lol - admit it though Colin, you smile every time you open the garage.

I just have a problem getting my man maths to make anything more than a £50k spend on a depreciating car asset add up. Guess I'm just a tight git, but I have to admit, a red 410 with that red accented interior would be a bigger hit than two viagara pills for me!

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

Oh I do Andy, without a doubt. We were actually talking about this at the weekend, and I said that if and when I sell it I need to be completely isolated from it while the deal is completed, for at least two weeks. As if I actually get in it to drive it to a dealer or take someone on a test drive, to be behind that wheel is to fall for that car all over again!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CocoPops said:

Doh! Too many Colin X with 400s :lol:

Was thinking of Colin P (Racing Green).

in which case, good idea with Red :lol:

Ah but I have a red interior, so my accent colour is black.

A Lotus is for driving, pork is for breakfast.

1 minute ago, Colin P said:

Ah but I have a red interior, so my accent colour is black.

I thought your accent was 'london-chav'?

8 minutes ago, Kalli said:

I thought your accent was 'london-chav'?

Pardonnez moi, if you don't mind, one is from Surrey.

I'm not even joking like, but it's better than orange :realmad: innit bruva.

On 10/29/2016 at 21:38, ephancock77 said:

Just saw this picture on Instagram, I really like the way that wing intergrates with the rear of the 400.

IMG_20161029_212943.jpg

I always thought that the 400 would take a wing well. Not sure that is the best angle though. I did wonder whether there was a central fixing, but that picture confirms it's just sponge/adhesive in the middle.

No, I think the centre section is bolted too.

ive a pic somewhere of my car sans spoiler and it has tape over the holes.

IMG_3224.PNG

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats

Indeed, deroure shows bolts (item 34/35)

IMG_3225.PNG

On 11/1/2016 at 10:37, Colin G said:

Oh man, I think I may need to add these red 410 accents to my car, loving this!

IMG_5239.JPG

IMG_5240.JPG

Loving that to and I already have the red stitching on seats and armrest. Hmmmmmm  However I also have the Mk1 model so it would have to be a paint job.  I can see Mr. Moncrieff's rolling eyes already......

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

The vents on that RS are pretty spectacular

• Like 1

James Martin (JayEmm)
Director of Photography & Car Enthusiast

Follow my Lotus adventure online! www.jayemm.com

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

I don't know, you can't even go out for a quiet cruise without somebody 'spotting' you then posting the pics on social media. Those paparazzi are becoming so intrusive............................:rolleyes:.

Spotted Evora 1.jpg

Spotted Evora 2.jpg

• Like 1

Go look at www.autogespot.co.uk :lol:

a site dedicated to it.

my old yellow one is on there twice from a Spa trip.