free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 94 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

On 10/30/2016 at 07:38, ephancock77 said:

Just saw this picture on Instagram, I really like the way that wing intergrates with the rear of the 400.

IMG_20161029_212943.jpg

Dear Santa... 

I've been quite a good boy this year, I've been very very good...I think.

So that wing, the Evora Sport 410 body and interior, the 3-Eleven Race powertrain...That's it. It's not that much you can find it all at the toy store in East Anglia : Hethel, Norfolk, UK . They have a big straight line - a former runway - so you'll have no problem landing the sled and the car is light very very very light. And the elves working inside that top store are very friendly. 

3 hours ago, NedaSay said:

Dear Santa... 

I've been quite a good boy this year

That's asking a bit much of Santa but could be worth trying Satan with that spec.

• Like 1

:lol:

That's because he's Essex innit, and he's very old (in a couple of days!):lol:

Haha. Older and wiser and even more convinced the black alloys were the perfect finishing touch! :) I did love the detail of the silver alloys but for me it made the 400 look too soft. The black really makes it look more aggressive and fitting (in my eyes) of what the 400 is.

Plus being from Essex, as @JAWS pointed out, I had to make sure I fitted in with the locals.....:lol:

Oh reason for the poorly blurred reg in the first pic was due to the valet company using it for their website

8 hours ago, DanChantler said:

Plus being from Essex, as @JAWS pointed out, I had to make sure I fitted in with the locals.....:lol:

Oh. so as well as spraying your wheels black they sprayed your face Exige Orange? yup, you'd of fitted right in ;)

On 12/11/2016 at 19:03, CocoPops said:

Go look at www.autogespot.co.uk :lol:

a site dedicated to it.

my old yellow one is on there twice from a Spa trip.

Ha, my car is on there with the previous owner. Looks like he had some sort of stone chip stuff on the splitter. Amusingly in one of the pictures there is a shop in the background called Lotus.

The photos really don't do the car or the weather justice, but it's an absolutely beautiful day in the peaks today. Climbing out of town the fog gave way to beautiful sunshine. Looking back, Buxton was lost in a sea of murk. 

IMAG0685.jpg

IMAG0692.jpg

IMAG0697.jpg

• Like 2

Very nice looking car there Charles. Superb choice. Welcome to the club and I am sure you'll get plenty of advice and positive support from here.

• Like 1

I was running in quiet not so loud mode, but I suppose they'd still have had 5 minutes advance warning of my arrival now that you mention it, :thumbup: .

Looks just like mine which is off to its new home on Monday.