free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 95 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Evora Picture & Video Thread

On 11/27/2016 at 20:54, phenoyz said:

Hello

I just bought this 2014 Solar Yellow Evora

hoping to learn a lot from this forum

Thanks

Welcome to TLF Charles. :welcome:

Sorry I missed your first post when you actually posted it. Your car looks great.

You should duck over to the Introductions topic and say hi in there as well. :)

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Just looking to see when the "boxy" Citroen c3 came out (for the OH) and, lo and behold..

wonder if it's meant as a "his n hers" ? ??

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Mate of mine turned up in this today having collected it yesterday. Lovely.

Hopefully the weather will be half decent between Christmas & new year we can get the Evora's out for a run and some pictures.

31708317345_3774384406_b.jpg

• Like 2

On ‎01‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 21:03, ferk1966 said:

Love my Evora 

IMG_2262.JPG

Needs red callipers though !

IMAG0034.jpg

• Like 2

Sissks?

Stuart Kenneth Smith?

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Close.... Stuart Kenneth Stanhope.

Considered an Evora plate but this one can move to any car. 

:lol: was a random guess hehe

Merry Christmas to you and yours Stuart!!

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Pretty good outcome if you don't get annoyed at the start and switch off.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Love the 400 nose. Looks great. Nice car,

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

Congratulations Nick.  Looks epic.

I've just crossed 52k miles, which is 32k miles in 22 months.  After the battery fiasco the car has been absolutely bomb-proof.  As a daily driver the Evora is just brilliant. 

Due to poor weather and limited time, here's a limited pic of my new Evora, which I also posted to the Introductions Forum.

Hopefully I can get some nice ones taken soon, but can't promise anywhere as fantastic as @Hedgehogfromhell 

IMG_54362.jpg

• Like 1

They look so much better without a front plate (hence why I velcro mine and can remove for photos)

Nice Evora 400 on display at the Cars & Karak event in Doha, Qatar.  A super rare sight on the roads here despite a nice showroom run by Universal Motors.  

IMG_4413.jpg

IMG_4425.jpg