free hit
counters
Lotus Gathering, 24 July 2010 - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
BigErch

Lotus Gathering, 24 July 2010

Hi,

This is an open invitation for all Lotus drivers to come up to Royal Deeside for the Weekend of 24 & 25 July 2010.

I'm holding a BBQ and other events for the Aberdeenshire chapter of Club Lotus and It'd be great to see some of you guys up here too.

Here are some details - http://www.gairnshiellodge.co.uk/lotusbbq2010.htm

I have a restricted number of rooms and it's first come first served.

Plenty of ground for tents (or Caravans icon_eek.gif )

Just bring your lotus, a towel/toothbrush and some booze and we'll provide the bacon rolls in the mornings and a BBQ on the Saturday night. banana.gif

cheers, Arch

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Thanks for the invitation Arch. Unfortunately we are at the Silverstone Classic on the very same weekend. Have a great time.

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Hi,

It looks like we're going to have a good turn-out from 60's Elans to modern Evoras. If you're thinking of comming please PM me or phone the lodge. Many thanks and I hope the Weather stays good. Cheers, Arch

Hey Arch,

As you know, I'll be there with my pop-up tent - looking forward to it (especially the bacon sandwiches)!

BBC weather is currently saying Saturday is going to be sunny - let's hope it stays that way! :thumbdown:

Scott

• Like 1

Hi Scott, It'll be great to see you again. Is Ivana comming?

I think you might be the only Esprit! My Esprit is still in the garage :) but the good news is I picked up my new M100 yesterday. It's only a couple of years newer than the old one but it's spent it's life in a carcoon so it's very clean.

cheers, Arch

Thanks for a great weekend Arch! Great food, great company, and of course great cars:

89933650.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

72258610.jpg

04ay.jpg

My lone Esprit...

15610967.jpg

Old & New

09ay.jpg

Looking forward to next time!

Scott

Ace pics, very nice :P

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

A nice collection of cars for the gathering.

Join Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland here!  and on Facebook 

Unless other wise organised somewhere else and details posted on the forum the default location for the LEGS Breakfast meets are on the 1st Sunday of the month at Mannerstons Cafe and Farm Shop EH49 7LY between 10:00am and midday.

Thanks to everyone that showed interest in our first Gathering. It's just a shame you all took your cars home!

ps. I've been left lots of beer so :cheers:shandys all round on sunday