free hit
counters
Meeting Tonight Bo'ness Motor Museum - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bingoking

Meeting Tonight Bo'ness Motor Museum

Hi Guys,

I know it is very short notice and some won't read this until after the event but if any Forum members would like to meet up tonight with or without your Lotus, Club Lotus hold regular monthly meetings at The Bo'ness Motor Museum on the 2nd Wedneday of the month from 8:00pm, and tonight's the night.

A fair few of us in the Scottish section are members of both this Forum and Club Lotus and the hope is that there may be some cross pollenation.

Full membership of this Forum obviously has benefits in terms of various discounts that are available and is well worth the small imvesent required to become a Full Member.

Hope to see some of you tonight.

Join Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland here!  and on Facebook 

Unless other wise organised somewhere else and details posted on the forum the default location for the LEGS Breakfast meets are on the 1st Sunday of the month at Mannerstons Cafe and Farm Shop EH49 7LY between 10:00am and midday.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Brian - it seems as though i'm destined never to get to this meet - i will be away in July too :dizzy:

Have got 1st August firmly set in my diary though - can't wait,

Woza.

Sign in to follow this