Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you UNHAPPY today! - Page 144 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you UNHAPPY today!

rocket63

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Fantastic new David. Now she will be strong and start the upward battle of getting back to fitness. Be prepared for loads of frustration and anger. We know you are of a strong determined sole and will do great. As previously stated. Give me a shout if you just want a chat. And keep us up to date with Jennifer's progress.

• Thanks 1

• Gold FFM

Things didn't quite reach the qualification level required for my subsequent posts to be in the "Happy" thread so I've created a new one specifically for those half-way occurences:

yep us without power as well, and water (which is bad news for the cows). Just about to go move the cows to a more protected set of fields and start barricading the barn doors. Predicted winds at the farm are over 80mph which I have never seen before. Same as above with regards the generator - we have a small one but not enough for the farm. Next weeks job - buy a bloody great generator!

Last weekend I was trimming some of a neighbour's trees (from the ground with a pole saw, I don't do heights) and I commented that there are some bits of the Willow that look as though they should be removed but I couldn't reach but we'll have to see how it copes with wind. Perhaps I was wasting my time and the whole flipping Willow will be over by this weekend.

• Haha 1

@Andy young willow can be quite resilient and wippy. Older willow can be much more susceptible to high winds and will just snap off if top heavy, paticularly if it's in leaf, which it won't be at the moment.

You might be OK. You might not

9 hours ago, windymiller said:

yikes strom eunice predicted to be in the top five of storms from within the last 100 years hitting first thing friday morning so keep safe every peeps 😔

Latest forecast for Suffolk & Norfolk is approaching 80mph from 11:00 hrs to 15:00 so midday Friday rather than 'first thing' ..

• Like 1

Phil           Leave me alone I know what to do - I think. 

• Gold FFM
10 hours ago, windymiller said:

yikes strom eunice predicted to be in the top five of storms from within the last 100 years hitting first thing friday morning so keep safe every peeps 😔

Kinda getting used to it up here. This will be our 4th in 3 months. Not much left to destroy now.

• Like 1