free hit
counters
What made you UNHAPPY today! - Page 104 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

What made you UNHAPPY today!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Choice 1 - leave it there and replace all the parts that fail due to lack of use Choice 2 - drive it all year and replace all the parts that fail due to plenty of use   Mine's on 74k an

when youve left your Lotus Elite at the garage in Whaley Bridge https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-49231384 and the owner sends you a message saying the garage has been flooded

My Mum died yesterday  

Posted Images

Unfortunately I did start a little early today, so drinking faster is maybe a little irresponsible.  Tonic lives in the fridge, but my gin collection is rather large and i never know which I might want next.  Tracy has said no to the booze fridge.  I sort of understand.

British Ambassador to Florida, New York, Denmark and Newfoundland.  And Sweden.

• Gold FFM
3 minutes ago, Sparky said:

Unfortunately I did start a little early today, so drinking faster is maybe a little irresponsible.  Tonic lives in the fridge, but my gin collection is rather large and i never know which I might want next.  Tracy has said no to the booze fridge.  I sort of understand.

Perhaps you shouldn't be looking for a booze fridge but a chilled display case? 👍

You haven't met my wife, have you?

You callin' me alcoholic?

2 hours ago, Sparky said:

You haven't met my wife, have you?

I have, and frankly I’m shocked. In my opinion, you need to grow a pair and stand up for yourself more. FFS don’t tell her I said so, though.

By way of a comparison, Shan wouldn’t dream of standing in the way of a drinks fridge. Either a purchase of one, or just the door.

Margate Exotics.

Solution: add more ice. 
There is no charge for my advice. Glad to assist @Sparky

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

12 hours ago, Sparky said:

You guys always cheer me up.

Anyhow, I solved my melty ice issue with minimal effort and at zero cost.  I put more ice in.

Surely that dilutes the gin/tonic ratio?

Margate Exotics.

Good luck mate, I feel for you.  See you on the other side.  Be strong.  But make the drinks stronger.

You got this - Meme Generator

• Like 1

She should be full of some interesting stories as she hasn’t left her house since March, can’t wait 

• Gold FFM

The sheer stupidity of some trades is baffling 850DFD57-16C0-4A3F-A637-A041166324D3.thumb.jpeg.f339adfd024a12eb85073e226814da23.jpeg

Only here once

55 minutes ago, Dan E said:

She should be full of some interesting stories as she hasn’t left her house since March, can’t wait 

Mine has lived with us for 20 years.  She's full of stories that make you want to slit your throat (and hers) EVERY DAY.  Like how she nearly dropped a fork yesterday (oh, the drama), and recent events concerning her digestive system.  It's why I drink.

Bless her.

• Haha 1

So it will be the usual, I’m going to live to 100, then about her cancelled 90th party to which she invited 50 people (10 who are my family) she only got 10 rsvps mainly because she doesn’t actually know these people. Then The Sunday Times subscription will be another hour or so and whenever she talks to you she points at you arrggghhh. 

to make matters worse she won’t wear her hearing aid as she says she is not deaf even though I was there when she had the test and she is in fact profoundly deaf. So everything you say to her she only replies “exactly” or “really” 😡😡

• Gold FFM

I have an agreement with my kids that if I get like that they will grind apple pips daily and sprinkle the top of my porridge bowl with it. :ermm:

• Thanks 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!