free hit
counters
What made you UNHAPPY today! - Page 114 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

What made you UNHAPPY today!

rocket63

• Gold FFM
3 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

Moi?  Never!  I know you can take a rib tickle, just like a few others on here (Barry, Sparkles, Dan etc) but you also know it ain't personal and I'll still buy you a beer when we finally get back to the IoM! :)

Actually I was going to ask if you fancied the NC500 once this crappy virus is in retreat. 

A Lotus is for driving, pork is for breakfast.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM
2 minutes ago, Colin P said:

Actually I was going to ask if you fancied the NC500 once this crappy virus is in retreat. 

Done. Come and stay here and we'll drive to the start in Inverness through some wonderful local roads first. Call it the NC750!

You do realise we'll now be told to go and get a room!  :rofl:

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM

It’s not the local authorities Andy. Bldg regs is central govt. most buildings never go near the local authority as they get self certified or certified by independent inspectors. 

The issue is I can’t actually say a lot about this and Covid as I am heavily involved in both. 

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
28 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

All I know is I’m fed up of covid now. Defo need a heavy night on the piss and a decent strip club.

Come and join me and Colin on the NC500. A Lotus for the day. Some great Whisky for the evening.  Leave the women alone as even when you give them all your money they still flooking moan! Every stripper wants you to pay for just "one more dance honey!".  just like with a wife, your just an ATM with legs to them!   :rofl::shock::sofa:

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Woefully unhappy today.

Just followed the link of a French version of the Urban Explorer. Hankies at the ready folks.

https://lesvoitures.fr/urbex-lotus-alpine/?fbclid=IwAR2PXIZfkajFwVgl1hvagrbZoqBc16pkblt64Exn5F_hrBlEFW1XSWyIZRc

• Sad 3

• Gold FFM

The Evora is covered in dust and has only done 339 miles since it’s 4 year service at beginning of September. Probably under 300 if you take off the trip home. :(

• Gold FFM
29 minutes ago, Kevin Wheeler said:

Go to Sainsbury's. Preferably 4 towns away.

See "What made you happy?" thread.

Like Whitchurch? I’m just the other side of the border Lower Bourne, S Farnham. 

I think I’ll take on the school run. Daughter still at school where we moved from last year. That’s a 70 mile round trip twice a day from 8th March until whatever replaces GCSE exams this year. 

• Gold FFM
9 minutes ago, Kevin Wheeler said:

There is no Sainsbury's in Whitchurch so I had to go to Basingstoke. B Road on the way there. A303 on way back. Got the Turbo guage unstuck!

There’s one by the Shepherd and Flock. 😉

• Gold FFM
8 minutes ago, Colin P said:

There’s one by the Shepherd and Flock.

You are probably thinking of the wrong Whitchurch. I would know if there was a pub called the Shepherd and Flock in my one.

I am between Basingstoke and Andover.

• Gold FFM
42 minutes ago, Kevin Wheeler said:

You are probably thinking of the wrong Whitchurch. I would know if there was a pub called the Shepherd and Flock in my one.

I am between Basingstoke and Andover.

I was saying you could come this way. It’s a famous pub because it’s in the middle of a roundabout on the A31, north of Winchester. 

• Gold FFM
18 hours ago, Colin P said:

until whatever replaces GCSE exams this year. 

I believe it's a tombola stall this year. Pay your pound, get 10 random grades

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

My dear Ma passed away last night in her sleep. She lives in Spain and this year has been in and out of hospital quite a bit. She did have a positive covid test a few weeks ago. This and complications with pneumonia I think weaken her too much and we were told a couple of days ago that her lungs were failed after she was rushed back in on Tuesday as she was unresponsive with a very weak pulse. 

Rest In Peace Mum.

• Sad 9

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Condolences Bibs,  the pandemic has made such sadness even worse, and the celebration of their life is not really possible at the moment, due to the regulations.