free hit
counters
What made you UNHAPPY today! - Page 137 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

What made you UNHAPPY today!

rocket63

• Gold FFM
54 minutes ago, Sparky said:

The Horns in Watford launches campaign to save it from closing | Watford  Observer

At the top of the hill, but makes getting home marginally easier.   Although you're more likely to end up in a council house in Garston for the night.

Watford’s premier music venue. No mention of exotic, mature, dancers.

Margate Exotics.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

As opposed to Watford's premier comedy house...

image.jpeg.e0e30176aad9a58c5ce27e236de1b60d.jpeg

• Haha 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM

My MoT station is next to the ground.  Even more laffs in there.

17 minutes ago, Chillidoggy said:

Watford’s premier music venue. No mention of exotic, mature, dancers.

They turn up every Friday night and will do anything for a Bacardi.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

10 hours ago, Sparky said:

At the top of the hill, but makes getting home marginally easier.   Although you're more likely to end up in a council house in Garston for the night.

And only a short crawl to the the Peace Hospice - 

also one of my former favourite shops SRS microsystems and camera shop?

• Like 1

Slow down, slow down, I’m trying to jot this alll down…

Watford,

Horns,

top of hill,

Friday,

mature exotics,

bacardi,

anything.

super, think I got everything. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It’s only metal, it cannot win!

• Gold FFM

And there you have a typical Friday night in Watford.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

41 minutes ago, Sparky said:

And there you have a typical Friday night in Watford.

Sounds as if Watford needs a thread of its own. Used to live in Rickmansworth 1967-1978. Indeed one TLF member lives in Ricky... @Trevsked

• Gold FFM

We know each other well!  I live pretty much at the Cassiobury Park entrance.

10 minutes ago, Sparky said:

We know each other well!  I live pretty much at the Cassiobury Park entrance.

I had an aunt and uncle who lived there, and I used to work at RR leavesden until it closed.

1 hour ago, exeterjeep said:

Sounds as if Watford needs a thread of its own. Used to live in Rickmansworth 1967-1978. Indeed one TLF member lives in Ricky... @Trevsked

Sparky's Friday nights are legendary however a little too upmarket for me. 

T.

• Like 1

I'll get around to it at some point.

• Gold FFM

I had no idea you were under the barrel I was scraping.

3 hours ago, Chillidoggy said:

Very handy for when you're 'walking the dog'.

I have in fact been questioned in the park in the early hours.  I was wearing my trenchcoat and my Brother-In-Law sported his usual cut-off jean shorts when 2 officers approached us and demanded what we were up to.  I informed them that we were meteor-spotting.  It was a tense 20 minutes before they actually saw one.

• Gold FFM
1 minute ago, windymiller said:

first day home from short break away and washing machine breaks 😒

What did she break?  Ankle? Leg? Hip? Rib? Arm?   :)

• Haha 2

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, march said:

Calor has no gas!

I got two 47kg bottles from them on Tuesday!  Did you pay your last bill?  :rofl:

1 hour ago, C8RKH said:

I got two 47kg bottles from them on Tuesday!  Did you pay your last bill?  :rofl:

Apparently there is a national shortage of certain size bottles. We use 7Kg (I think) Butane for cooking and have run out. I am not sure I understand the national shortage as you have to return a bottle to get one - and I was told it was definitely not panic buying.

I must admit their yard was pretty bare, cylinders are usually piled up but not at the moment.

Paging @ajheath :thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

16 hours ago, march said:

Apparently there is a national shortage of certain size bottles. We use 7Kg (I think) Butane for cooking and have run out. I am not sure I understand the national shortage as you have to return a bottle to get one - and I was told it was definitely not panic buying.

I must admit their yard was pretty bare, cylinders are usually piled up but not at the moment.

is this on a caravan or motorhome?  We have experienced issues with cylinder supply, mainly due to supplies of new cylinders from Europe not turning up during covid, and more recently suffering from a shortage of drivers like most logisitics companies in the UK.

To be fair the 7kg Butane is now a size in very small demand as most of the caravan community have switched to propane, and the small portable heaters that used to use loads of these 30 years ago, are no longer around.

• Gold FFM
14 minutes ago, thebartman said:

If there's a driver 🤔

4 Things Your Yawns Are Trying To Tell You | Prevention

• Haha 1