free hit
counters
What made you UNHAPPY today! - Page 87 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

What made you UNHAPPY today!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow. great job. You tipped the room 90 deg and emptied the crap out the windows?

Choice 1 - leave it there and replace all the parts that fail due to lack of use Choice 2 - drive it all year and replace all the parts that fail due to plenty of use   Mine's on 74k an

Being given a “months not years” prognosis for your wife  

Posted Images

• Gold FFM

Listening to Jo "moaning minnie" Swinson on the Channel 4 news tonight. My god she is just so nauseating and comes across like a 15 year old schoolgirl having a tantrum.

What with her, Comrade Corbyn and Fat Cat Johnson we must have a pretty piss poor DNA pool if this is the best "leadership" material we can muster.

Martian lands his Space Ship. Says "take me to your leaders", then, when het gets there he dies of a heart attack as he pissed himself laughing so hard when he met our "leaders".

I truly despair!

• Thanks 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

12 hours ago, C8RKH said:

Listening to Jo "moaning minnie" Swinson on the Channel 4 news tonight. My god she is just so nauseating and comes across like a 15 year old schoolgirl having a tantrum.

What with her, Comrade Corbyn and Fat Cat Johnson we must have a pretty piss poor DNA pool if this is the best "leadership" material we can muster.

Martian lands his Space Ship. Says "take me to your leaders", then, when het gets there he dies of a heart attack as he pissed himself laughing so hard when he met our "leaders".

I truly despair!

Sounds as though you’ve finally converted to Scottish Nobhead Party (wrong spelling I know, but it fits nicely🙄)

• Gold FFM

Oh no, I have a special place reserved for the Krankie but as she isn't eligible for a seat in Westminster she's irrelevant to this election.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM
4 hours ago, pete said:

Thought you were talking about leaders 😈

Regional Leaders or real country leaders. I was talking about the latter.....

• 4 weeks later...

Drove off the Eurotunnel today, first one off and as we left the terminal saw a woman in clear distress climbing along the outside of a bridge. We stopped, Rachel tried to coax her down as her French is much better than mine and we stopped all the traffic coming off the train. A coach pulled under the bridge to lessen the fall and as I called the Police some people appeared on the top of the bridge and before long 7/8 of them grabbed her and pulled her back to safety. Not the nicest start to a trip but at least she didn't get to jump. Just had lots of thoughts of how to stop her and what first aid I knew if she did jump, a very sobering experience. 

• Sad 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I expect Corbyn is writing his speech about it now.  Bet all you like he wont be praising the police

Should have been flying to Lanzarote today to enjoy 10 days in a warmer climate, until a bad attack of sciatica kicked in yesterday :angry:. No way can I take a 4 hour flight

Here's hoping that the insurance company are sympathetic when I call them tomorrow 🤔

• Sad 1
  • Gold FFM

Hope it clears up Paul. My Dad suffered with it off and on for years and I could see the pain caused at times.

Good luck with the Insurance Company, hopefully they will be sensible. 

Thanks Andy👍 I’ve only had it once before and that was 10 years ago.

I’ll be really pissed if the ins co play silly buggers since we only booked the holiday 3 weeks ago & there was no sign anything amiss then🙄

that's kind of a 'yay' moment..........but then you realise there's probably sod all chance they'll have it done by Christmas.....:thumbdown:

nowt like draggin in out.........altho' I hope they do a spot on job :thumbup:

:wallbash:

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

Because the house is so old (300 years at the front) the builders have recommended click vinyl flooring rather than engineered oak as it'll work better with the uneven floor. It's being screed and latexed but they said it will give a much better finish. 

Anyone have any experience with vinyl rather than laminate? It does look good, it's insulating, waterproof and hard wearing...

This is the chestnut...

ass_prod_img_9878600_1_1.jpg?w=484&hash=

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

It glues down normally. This new stuff is lovely - hardwearing and feels a lot warmer than tile.

if your likely to flood again go for tile. If not this stuff is far superior from a look and feel

• Like 1

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Hope this helps. No experience of it myself though.

https://www.architypes.net/flooring/vinyl/planks/

• Like 1

There is a click oak veneer board that is good. Bit thicker than the vinyl however I have used both and nothing wrong with either

• Like 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• Gold FFM
4 hours ago, Bibs said:

Because the house is so old (300 years at the front) the builders have recommended click vinyl flooring rather than engineered oak as it'll work better with the uneven floor. It's being screed and latexed but they said it will give a much better finish. 

Anyone have any experience with vinyl rather than laminate? It does look good, it's insulating, waterproof and hard wearing...

This is the chestnut...

ass_prod_img_9878600_1_1.jpg?w=484&hash=

Just had it professionally laid in our hall. Hate it, joints show after a short time. And it's not bloody cheap stuff either. I would rather have engineered wood.

Thanks John - Do you think it's the fitting or the materials that are at fault?

Evora NA