free hit
counters
What made you UNHAPPY today! - Page 90 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

What made you UNHAPPY today!

Jumping on the bandwagon, my back’s gone again, worse than before, although the man-flu is starting to clear and thus I’m out of intensive care.

Margate Exotics.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Choice 1 - leave it there and replace all the parts that fail due to lack of use Choice 2 - drive it all year and replace all the parts that fail due to plenty of use   Mine's on 74k an

Wow. great job. You tipped the room 90 deg and emptied the crap out the windows?

Being given a “months not years” prognosis for your wife  

Posted Images

I used to laugh at my Dad sharing ailment stories with his mates at the bar.  Guess I've arrived, and, it seems, in good company.

British Ambassador to Florida, New York, Denmark and Newfoundland.  And Sweden.

Don't worry mate, it's not as if you're fast approach old age. I would however suggest that you don't look in the rear-view mirror.🤣

I once managed to crack some lobes off teeth with one sneeze, so can appreciate how you've manage to rupture things inside. Just take it easy, and hopefully you'll be patched up soon.

• Gold FFM
On 04/01/2020 at 10:46, C8RKH said:

Hope you're feeling better soon @Sparky. There's a cracking good new Lego kit available from Amazon. Order it now you'll get it later today!

Lego Technik Landrover Defender. Even has an engine you can build and will probably be less hassle than an Esprit V8!

Bought and built when it first came out. Holds the record for the most missing pieces at 13, so an accurate representation of the real thing. 

Apparently Mr Bechham is building one too  

ive got a 60s F1 car on order from China at  the moment which I’m looking forward to. 

2673B04B-9CF3-4585-9674-E6A86299AA1A.jpeg

• Haha 1

A Lotus is for driving, pork is for breakfast.

• Gold FFM
5 hours ago, Colin P said:

Holds the record for the most missing pieces at 13, so an accurate representation of the real thing

I had heard that the old parts manager had left Lotus. So that's where he went...

Lol. Only joking. Honest.....

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM

You are kidding @C8RKH they were in stock :hrhr:

• Love 1

Oh no, mines been in the garage for a month as well. Not tried the undercarriage yet. Keep meaning to get her out and drive her but just too busy and weathers too horrid.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

1 hour ago, Kimbers said:

Oh no, mines been in the garage for a month as well. Not tried the undercarriage yet. Keep meaning to get her out and drive her but just too busy and weathers too horrid.

Busy I understand, but weather is no excuse. Unless its snow and you have Cup 2's... you can manage! 
I did 120 miles in snow/icy conditions on MPS4's... enough snow that the splitter would hit it occasionally (no damage obviously) but sketchy.

But if its just rain go get em! 

But then I'd have to clean it again!!

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Yes. It lives outside under a cover so if its dirty I can't cover it up as it scratched the paint....and it's been newly painted.

I also have leaks in the boot and drivers door so if I don't cover it up I end up with a foot of water inside the boot and drivers footwell. And no I don't have the money to fix it or the skill to do it myself (Before you ask). You have all known me long enough to know I am proud of myself when I check the oil! Anything more than that I need someone to do it for me!!

click vinyl is the best. glad you are sorted

• Like 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• Gold FFM
On 08/01/2020 at 15:04, Kimbers said:

But then I'd have to clean it again!!

Mine was clean when you posted this. I had lots of fun getting it like this 

BCBA7FFA-2C76-47E9-9C8E-F54283840934.jpeg

1DDF9419-0A07-42D3-9B9C-36F691BF7AC2.jpeg

Went to a car show near Towcester this morning.  A 1965 Pontiac Firebird parked next to me.  It wasn't concours condition but it was a nice car.  Chatted to the owner for a while before looking round the rest of the cars.  When I left, it was parked in the outside lane of the A43 having hit the central crash barrier.  Not too much damage, by the look of it, but a shame nevertheless.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Some people criticise my use of the unhappy thread instead of the happy one. @pete :P 

• Gold FFM

Appreciating that the car went Brrrrmmmm, I was waiting for the post saying you went "Brrrrrrrrrrr" cleaning it before putting the cover back on.... :getmecoat:

Not to colour your view of me or anything but........🙄

I paid someone to come and clean it............ 😮

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, Kimbers said:

Not to colour your view of me or anything but........🙄

I paid someone to come and clean it............ 😮

You Bourgeoisie!

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!