free hit
counters
So I bought an Android phone today... - Page 8 - Technology & Gaming - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

So I bought an Android phone today...

• Gold FFM

And the good news is it is not one of your 5 a day 

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• 1 year later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy S Already developed and downloaded my first app to my phone -something you can't do with an iphone without paying for the development kit,

Wish I had stuck with the Android Galaxy phones. A friend told me how wonderful the Windows phones were so I upgraded to one of those - What a mistake, cannot wait for the contract to end to upgrade b

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, pete said:

anybody got a nokia 8. is it any good,seems a good price

It got nice reviews so far, I saw it at the store when i inquired about their iphone 8/X allocation.

It feels great in hand, the android version in use is uncluttered no Nokia UI but just Nokia maps added 

I felt like the camera is not that great for being a Zeiss, the design is generic if the material used are high quality, it's reasonnably snappy but in that realm nothing out of the ordinary

The price is to be put into perspective that it is sort of a brand relaunch for now I expect the price for this thing to be on par with a Galaxy S9 by its next incarnation.

Still not sold on Android so I'm getting an iPhone 8 to replace my 6+.

• 1 year later...

I've had my Samsung S7 for a few years now and it's starting to struggle to last the day on a charge. The S8 & S9 didn't seem like much of an upgrade but the S10 took my fancy so I pre-ordered a week or two back. It was meant to be delivered on Friday last week as per the order email and it didn't arrive so Saturday morning I emailed to ask if there was a problem with the order. An hour later the phone turned up and it's very smart, I'm very pleased and in fact qualified for the free wireless ear buds too which I think retail at £129 and got £200 off trading in my S7 by buying direct. 

I received an email in reply to my question today with an apology and a £50 voucher from Samsung. I've had worse shopping experiences I must admit, very pleased! 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.