free hit
counters
1982 Turbo service manuals - Misc including parts cross references - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
montreal

1982 Turbo service manuals

I;m looking for a Service manual for my '82 Turbo. Ideally I'd like the service notes manual and the parts list but they seem to be about £90 each. I'll do a fair bit of work myself but need these I think. Are they available on CD perhaps? If anyone has either let me know how much. I'm looking for a complete manual with no missing pages and not too dirty.

Cheers

Del

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

With a full forum membership you can download the parts manual for free.

Thanks. Would I also get the full Service notes for maintenance? Sounds like a very good deal.

Del

Unfortunately not but the parts manual for £20 plus everything else you get is a steal all the same.

Service manuals are available from your local Lotus dealer. Any copies on CD are illegal and we encourage all of our members not to break the law by purchasing them.

Hi Del,

I live in the Montreal area and have a manual, ping me, we could arrange something and eventually meet, that would make at least two of us in the area.

Cheers.

Luc:book:

Hi Del,

I live in the Montreal area and have a manual, ping me, we could arrange something and eventually meet, that would make at least two of us in the area.

Cheers.

Luc:book:

Hi, I actually live in Brighton in the UK. Montreal is my forum tag.

I'll fly 1st class if your paying!!!

I actually found a guy in Germany has a vast selection of Lotus books, videos and manuals.

I've bought it and am waiting for it to arrive. It was £68 including delivery which is better than the £89 price I found in a few places.

It will get some good usage.

What car do you have??

Del

Hey!

Silly me, I saw "Montreal" and got all excited!

But at least, I know what an Alfa Montreal looks like!

Cheers.